PDA

View Full Version : Necron/Space Marine allied 1750 point mega army

commissar camenzuli
07-01-2012, 03:37 AM
Hey guys, This is my first large 1750 point list, and using the 6th edition rules I decided to take advantage if the allies rule. So here is my list, I hope you like it!!!
Necrons:
HQ- immotekh the stormlord
=225pts
Troops- 10 man warrior squad
=130pts
10 man warrior squad
=130pts
Elites- Lychguard with dispersion shield and hyperphase swords
=225pts
Fast attack- 3 scarab bases
=45pts
Heavy support- Doom scythe
=175pts
Royal court- Necron lord with ressurection orb and warscythe
=75pts
total = 1005pts
Allied Space Marine contingency
HQ- Chapter master with artificer armour, power sword, digital weapons, hellfire rounds, combie melta,
170pts
Toops- 10 man tactical squad with melta gun and multi melta
= 175pts
6 man scout squad with 2 rocket launchers
= 95pts
Fast attack- Assault squad with power fist and plasma pistol
= 140pts
Heavy support- Predator with lascannon sponsoons
= 120pts
That all eaquals 1705 points.
If there is any points wrong or I can add something in please tell me.

Anggul
07-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Hey guys, This is my first large 1750 point list, and using the 6th edition rules I decided to take advantage if the allies rule. So here is my list, I hope you like it!!!
Necrons:
HQ- immotekh the stormlord
=225pts
Troops- 10 man warrior squad
=130pts
10 man warrior squad
=130pts
Two squads of 10 warriors isn't much in the way of resilient troops. I'd upgrade both squads to Immortals if you aren't taking a Ghost Ark.
Elites- Lychguard with dispersion shield and hyperphase swords
=225pts
Fast attack- 3 scarab bases
=45pts
Could do with doubling in size.
Heavy support- Doom scythe
=175pts
Royal court- Necron lord with ressurection orb and warscythe
=75pts
total = 1005pts

Allied Space Marine contingency
HQ- Chapter master with artificer armour, power sword, digital weapons, hellfire rounds, combie melta,
170pts
Drop him to Captain and lose the Hellfire Rounds. You're rarely going to want to sit still and waste his close-up potential by using the Orbital Bombardment, and the Hellfire Rounds are only going to give you a couple of extra AP5 wounds in the entire game.
Toops- 10 man tactical squad with melta gun and multi melta
= 175pts
6 man scout squad with 2 rocket launchers
= 95pts
You can only have one missile launcher no matter the size of the scout squad. To be honest I would just drop them altogether, Scouts are rubbish unless they have Sniper Rifle/Camo Cloaks, and even then you really want a big squad to get any use out of them.
Fast attack- Assault squad with power fist and plasma pistol
= 140pts
You probably want more than just 5 guys to do some decent damage, and to be honest at this points level you need more troops, so I'd drop these for more Tactical Marines. This will also give you more anti-tank which you could do with.
Heavy support- Predator with lascannon sponsoons
= 120pts
That all eaquals 1705 points.
If there is any points wrong or I can add something in please tell me.

Imotekh - 225pts

Lord w/scythe+orb - 75pts

10 Immortals - 170pts

10 Immortals - 170pts

(I don't really know which gun to give these. The new rules for rapid-fire mean Gauss Blasters are still good without a Phaeron and can really threaten tanks, whereas Tesla is generally better for anti-infantry even with the new rapid-fire rules buffing blasters. I'll leave it to you.)

5 Lychguard w/sword+shield - 225pts

6 Scarab bases - 90pts

Doom Scythe - 175pts

1130pts

Captain w/artificer, sword, digi, combi - 150pts

10 Tactical Marines w/melta+multimelta - 175pts

10 Tactical Marines w/melta+multimelta - 175pts

Predator w/las sponsons - 120pts

620pts

This brings you to exactly 1750pts.

I think the army could do with a transport for one of the tactical squads, and just more vehicles in general, as currently you only have two, which will be on the receiving end of all opposing anti-tank firepower. You could drop the Lychguard and take transports and some other handy vehicle. Just a thought though. You could run with it like this, and I completely understand if you don't want to drop the Lychguard, they are extremely awesome.

Tynskel
07-01-2012, 08:26 AM
hellfire rounds are good for big things, not just little things.