PDA

View Full Version : 6E Tyranid List (1800)

Sonikgav
07-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Trying to test out the new Psychic Abilities and as many new rules as i can. Im gonna be hopefully developing this into something much more competitive but i figure the ability to Glance vehicles to death reduces the need for much more than the Warp Lances and Hive Guard plus the fact that Overwatch, especially with flamers, could make assaulting with small units like Genestealers pretty dangerous i figure an Anti Infantry list without actually NEEDING to assault might be pretty effective.

Tyrant - Wings, Sword+Whip, Old Adversary, Paroxysm (1 Telekinesis Roll) - 255
Tyrant - Wings, TL Devourer x2, (2 Telepathy Rolls) - 285

Zoanthrope x3 - Spore Pod, Warp Lance + Psychic Shriek x2 (1 Rolls on Telepathy Twice) - 220
Zoanthrope x3 - Spore Pod, Warp Lance + Psychic Shriek x2 (1 Rolls on Telepathy Twice) - 220
Hive Guard x3 - 150

Tervigon - Catalyst, Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands - 195
Tervigon - Catalyst, Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands - 195
Termagants x12 - 60
Termagants x11 - 55

Gargoyles x15 - 90
Gargoyles x15 - 90

Total - 1800

So any thoughts with this?

Lemt
07-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Try out the Parasite instead of one of the Flyrants, I play it and although not an MC it's as mobile synapse for your Gargoyles.
Also, always give Gargoyles Adrenal Glands. Even if in 6th they no longer give +1I, S4 means you can glance vehicles to death. You'll take away those hull points with no effort at all!

Sonikgav
07-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Try out the Parasite instead of one of the Flyrants, I play it and although not an MC it's as mobile synapse for your Gargoyles.
Also, always give Gargoyles Adrenal Glands. Even if in 6th they no longer give +1I, S4 means you can glance vehicles to death. You'll take away those hull points with no effort at all!

I use the Parasite in another list so im wanting to try out the Dual Flyrants this time out. I may look for the points for Adrenal Glands (drop a few Termagants) but i should have enough in there already for low Toughness Transports and with the Tervigons the Termagants already have Furious Charge so they can do it for me.