PDA

View Full Version : Da Armured Klaw of da BEAST. (aka orks, mek themed)

nosferatu
07-07-2012, 10:04 AM
WAAAGH! *cough* I mean greetings fellow 40k players n greenskins.

First off wanna say that I've recently dusted off my old orks and decided to plow straight into the new 6th ed of 40k, so if any stupid mistakes are made pleeeease point them out to me with a large pointy stick or just rub my face in it shouting "see this?! BAD!".

Ok now for the serious stuff.

da list: TOL. 1925
=HQ=
1) Gazskull (what army wouldnt be complete with out the prophet of the waaagh!) (225)
2)mista Fixit - bigmek, burna, kustom forcefeild, cybork and 'eavy armour (120)

=ELITES=
Grimgits rokkitz- 7x tankbusters, 2 bomb squigs, 1 tank hammer and a Nob with 'eavy amrour (130)

=TROOPS=
da Deffmeks- 6x Nobz, stikk bombs, 1x PKlaw, 3x BChoppers, 2x TW shootas, 5x 'eavy armour, waaagh banner, pain boy upgrade. 6 cybork bodies. (276)
BadUn'z cutterz- 18x boys, choppa/sluggas, 1 bshoota, Nob with eavy armour and Bpole and BChoppa (138)
Siggyz gunners - 17xboys, shootas, Bigshoota, 'Ard boys. Nob with Bchoppa and Bpole. (195)
da scrap runtz- 20x gretchin with 2x runtherders-2x Gprods(90)
da oilers - 21x gretchin with 2x runtherders-2xgprods(93)

=FAST ATTACK=
Da Flame spittaz- 2x wartrakks with skortchas and grot riggas (100)
Da line hitterz- 3x buggies with grot riggers and bigshootas (105)

=HEAVY SUPPORT=
Da eavy lifters - 2x killa kans, burna, rokkit, bigshoota. 3xgrot riggas (145)
Lil' grot- looted wagon with 2x bigshoota, gortt riggers and ard case (60)
Da deff spitter- looted wagon with 2x bigshootas, boom gun, grot riggas and ard case (130)

=Dedicated transports=
DA Lead spitter- battlewagon with 4 bigshootas , grot riggas and lobba (120)

Ok so thanks for reading this. As you probberly guessed its not a win-list nor a power list its and ork list, I'm here to have fun and hit you on the head with a big stick. anyway suggestions for alterations etc and can some one explain the whole fortifications im thinking or trying to squeeze in the battle linetrench thing for the shoots mob.
leave your two pence and such.

many thanks
Nos'