ragnarcissist
07-12-2012, 11:50 PM
HQ

wolf lord (goes with bloodclaws)
TDA
TH/SS
wt necklace
sage of the bear

wolf priest (goes with bloodclaws and outflanks)
runic armor
saga of the hunter

rune priest

ELITES

wolf scoutsx6
plasma gun
plasma pistol

wolf guardx5
combiplas powerfist
combiplas powerfist
MOTW
combiplas wolfclaw
TDA w/CML

TROOPS

bloodclaws x15
power weapon
meltagun x2

greyhunter x5
plasma
plasma pistol
razorback TL Las

grey hunter x5
plasma
plasma pistol
razorback TL las

grey hunter x6
melta
razorback TL HB

HEAVY SUPPORT

long fangs x6
las x3
ml x2

long fangs x6
plas x3
ml x2

vindicator
dozer blade

basically i use my vehicles (still doing well for me!) and fangs to hold down my side, and have my 600 pt death star outflank, my stompy wolf lord splits off if he needs to, the turn after. the scouts come in on the same side as my big squad to back them up with some more shooting. this list has gone 3-0 in sixth, winning against IG, necrons, and nearly tabling a nids game last night. think this army could hang at a tourney?? i know spamming ML is the big thing but i dont have the models!!

Coyote81
07-13-2012, 03:25 AM
I don't think the spamming of ML is the big thing anymore, I like the gear arrangement on your longfangs. Can runepriests get divination? if they can then you should try for it, you can put him in with the long fangs with plasma cannons for Twinlinkage and if your luck, removal of coversaves. They could put out some devestating firepower. I like this army, well rounded, as yes vehicles still work, if taken in a big enough quantity, don't know if your 4 is enough, but with all the outflankers, they should provided a big enough distraction to keep your vehicles alive longer.

xilton
07-13-2012, 09:10 AM
I have to agree with coyote, ML spams are less effective now. As a first, you will see less vehicles on the table in general and they don't affect 2+ save targets anymore either. But you don't have that many so I'm wondering why even bother using them. Why use TL las on rbacks. they are pretty expensive. I would use las/tl plasma turret instead if you're going to invest more on your rbacks. You still get that las in even if less effective then TL and you add a plasma option which is always useful against foot troops which you should see more often now not to mention templates are stronger now vs vehicles. Not to mention that with las/TL plasma, you don't lose both on Weapon destroyed.