PDA

View Full Version : considering Dust warfare, quick question

Grabula
07-15-2012, 10:15 PM
hey all. I noticed that some of the campaign packs for dust tactics have special characters. Are those playable in the warfare version, and are they available without having to buy the tactics packs?

Denied
07-16-2012, 07:25 AM
Yes and No, Yes all those models are "Heroes" in Dust Warfare and the only way to get them is buying those boxes so, no you cant get them on their own.

lobster-overlord
07-16-2012, 07:06 PM
a couple of online vendors have started selling them separately because the sell the buildings apart as well, but the value is there if you want the terrain. Definitely worth building for the table.

OldHat
07-17-2012, 04:17 PM
hey all. I noticed that some of the campaign packs for dust tactics have special characters. Are those playable in the warfare version, and are they available without having to buy the tactics packs?

Most of the Heroes aren't that great and are really secondary to your normal choices. Rhino comes in the RCS, which is worth getting anyhow (or from Hoard O' Bits as a single).

Ozz 117 is a pain to get, but worth it because you can sell Markus for a bunch - or vice versa, just less so.

Op: Cerberus is a good value, though. Angela is brutal and worth it for Axis and a three-story building is awesome.

Koshka & Grand'Ma make the Op: Zverograd worth it - just because its a set with a Walker! Also, it comes with a single story building. Very good deal.

When Op: Hades comes out - Winter Child is worth it, imo. Awesome model - but I am very partial as an Iron Man fan from way back.