PDA

View Full Version : Hello! (I hope this works!)

Toyz n the Hood
07-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi,

I've just launched my own range of gaming t-shirts. We spend forever spending time making our soldiers look good so it seems only right we lavish some attention on ourselves. After all geeks are better, dressed.

Please take a look at the website - www.toyznthehood.com - I hope you like them!

We're based in Nottingham, the centre of the lead belt but we have a flat rate for world wide shipping and free shipping on larger orders.

We're also on Facebook (toyznthehood) and Twitter (@toyznthehood) where I will be running some promotions and competitions and posting lots of pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Denzark
09-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Just as a heads up, I ordered a T-shirt from these guys. So let me give you a mini-review:

1. Good quality all round, not the dodgy printing you can sometimes get with that print your own design website (whose name I forget at the moment).

2. Super fast postage, well packed.

3. Good comms, let me know when it was en route.

4. Kindly offered a discount voucher off next purchase.

All in all, excellent service and value, i will use again when the new designs kick in. Woth a look at their website.

Toyz n the Hood
03-19-2013, 03:26 AM
Just as a heads up, I ordered a T-shirt from these guys. So let me give you a mini-review:

1. Good quality all round, not the dodgy printing you can sometimes get with that print your own design website (whose name I forget at the moment).

2. Super fast postage, well packed.

3. Good comms, let me know when it was en route.

4. Kindly offered a discount voucher off next purchase.

All in all, excellent service and value, i will use again when the new designs kick in. Woth a look at their website.

i just spotted this post - just wanted to say thanks and I'm really glad you like them! We have more designs on the way later in the year :)