PDA

View Full Version : Storm of Magic Pacts

DarkDesigner
08-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Wooo Warhammer background forum! Oh nuts, now I have to come up with something...

So, I'm making a Skaven army with a Storm of Magic Vampire Counts pact, and I thought it would be awesome to have the models in the vampire counts contingent represent the reanimated minions of a vampiric Skaven warlord. I'm not sure who the the vampire would be who got hungry enough to feast on a Skaven, but I imagine he had one hell of a hangover the next day...

Given that 40K has been hogging a lot of limelight with it's new ally rules, I thought it's as good a time as any to discuss the armies you use as allies - be that in SoM like me or in doubles tournaments, regular gaming buddies, etc.

So, your turn!

eldargal
08-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Well, it's not pacts for me but scrolls of binding:

My Nuln Countess has a zoo on her estate in Nuln which she opens to the Nuln public to help pay for the upkeep of all the critters. Second only to the Imperial Zoo in Altdorf the Countess has spared no expense in bringing creatures, preferably hatchlings or eggs, captured on her estates accross the Empire to the zoo to be reared by an expert team of trainers. Many will ultimately see battle in the defense of the Empire, Nuln or the interests of the Countess.

My VC army just captures and brutalises every monster it can find.:) Not put as much effort into writing that one I admit.