PDA

View Full Version : Titus the Outcast

DWest
09-09-2012, 03:01 AM
At the end of Space Marine, things looked grim for Our Hero, but seeing the Hammer of Wrath rule in 6th edition reminded me too much of Titus' jump pack shenanigans, so I have constructed a profile for what the good Captain might look like if he ever got to see the light of day again. Comments and critiques are much appreciated!

Titus the Outcast . . . 180 points

WS
BS
S
T
W
I
A
Ld
Sv

3+

Unit Composition: 1 Titus (Character, Jump Infantry, Unique)
Wargear: Power Armour, Iron Halo, Jump Pack, Master-crafted Thunder Hammer, Master-crafted Plasma Pistol, Frag and Krak Grenades
Special Rules: Adamantine Will, And They Shall Know No Fear, Heroic Intervention, Inquisitional Sanction, Wrath of the Emperor
Heroic Intervention - as per Vanguard Veterans (Codex: Space Marines pg 62)
Inquisitional Sanction - The Inquisition remains suspicious of Titus' unusual resistance to the powers of the Warp. At best, the Ordos Hereticus and Malleus are content to let the enemies of the Emperor carry out their judgment upon the disgraced Captain. If you have Captain Titus in your army, you may not include any Ordo Hereticus or Ordo Malleus Inquisitors in an Ally Detachment; likewise, if your army includes an Ordo Hereticus or Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, you may not include Captain Titus in an Ally Detachment.
Wrath of the Emperor - As a Captain Titus is a master of all the ways of Adeptus Astartes warcraft, yet his preferred stratagem has always been to strike from the skies like lightning. When Captain Titus uses his Jump Pack to charge into assault or makes a Heroic Intervention assault, he gains a D3+1 Hammer of Wrath attacks.

Captain Titus is an Elites choice for Codex:Space Marines