PDA

View Full Version : [Cash] Sisters of Battle, Space Marines (pro-painted), Imperial Guard, ++ [USA][eBay]

I108
10-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Hi everyone!

I have a ton up on eBay and more to come!

I'll also do direct Paypal sales if the item hasn't been bid on yet, and I'll give a better deal to direct forum buyers via Paypal (you're still protected).

Some painted, some unpainted, all great prices and great deals, I usually give quite a break on all my items, and pack everyting VERY well and carefully. I can put many items into one package too to save on shipping and can then upgrade you to priority if it isn't already, etc, so just ask!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/wildlaser (http://www.ebay.com/usr/wildlaser)

Going SOON as in within a day, Sisters of Battles (already going to be sold, current bid at $601), and the auction for the pro-painted space marines, they will be buy it now if they don't sell for more, so bid now at least 450 if ya want em!

Some armies, some models, some in between, check it out!

Up soon: Necron, Dark Angels, and MORE, maybe some Dark Eldar?

RGilbert26
10-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Wrong forum and how does unpainted SoB cost someone $601?

OrksOrksOrks
10-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Also "Pro-Painted" is a bit of a stretch, more like good table top standard

Joe Fixit
10-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Wrong forum and how does unpainted SoB cost someone $601?

To be fair, he has bids on them. But your right about the post being in the wrong area. I108, if you look further down we have a trade forum for exactly this sort of thing.

Good luck with your sale.

Lukas The Trickster
10-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Also "Pro-Painted" is a bit of a stretch, more like good table top standard

TBH, as soon as I read the word 'Pro painted' in the description of any items, my eyes glaze over :rolleyes:

fuzzbuket
10-01-2012, 09:51 AM
as someone who is actually trying to do a commision buisness, and spending weeks on single minis can you just lable your stuff as TTQ

I108
10-01-2012, 09:54 AM
MODS can delete this, I put in trading forum

I108
10-01-2012, 10:35 AM
The SOB are built very well and worth retail over DOUBLE THAT, and you can't get a discount, they are all metal bits order, and even with discount most people don't get much off.

As far as the pro-painted space marines army, go look at Games Workshop website, and then look at my army.
Especially some of those models, are far beyond TTQ.

gcsmith
10-01-2012, 06:40 PM
The SOB are built very well and worth retail over DOUBLE THAT, and you can't get a discount, they are all metal bits order, and even with discount most people don't get much off.

As far as the pro-painted space marines army, go look at Games Workshop website, and then look at my army.

Building models which mostly just slot into base doesn't mean they are worth double retail.

wittdooley
10-01-2012, 07:40 PM

Heh. You're comparing that to the heavy metal stuff on GWs site. You, sir, are hilarious.