PDA

View Full Version : Ok im thinking VC core doesnt win fights, so Zombies seem the way to go

Eljonson
10-23-2012, 03:15 PM
So fill up core choice with Zombies and let the rest of our chaps do the dirty work.

Seems the way to go, what do you think?

White Tiger88
10-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Ghouls + zombies = profit. No really Ghouls eat face.

eldargal
10-23-2012, 10:06 PM
VC core is there to suck up wounds and lock enemy units in combat while killy vampires and units do the killing. I never waste points on zombies, too easy to raise them instead. Big units of skeletons, ghouls and a few small units of dire wolves work nicely.

White Tiger88
10-23-2012, 10:09 PM
VC core is there to suck up wounds and lock enemy units in combat while killy vampires and units do the killing. I never waste points on zombies, too easy to raise them instead. Big units of skeletons, ghouls and a few small units of dire wolves work nicely.

Try a 80 man zombie horde with a vampire in it....Makes most armies cry and ask why you would do this to anyone. :D

Eljonson
10-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Thxs replies White Tiger and eldargal!!

Summoning those zombies are fun till you realize...oh dang, I RAN OUT!! ehehe. More it would seem for me.

80!!! I was thinking 60 but an ogre player chewed through them like candy. 80 should make the ogres gag reflex kick in ;)