PDA

View Full Version : 1.5k FoW Peiper army list

White Tiger88
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Well this is the first list i make in ages and am looking to make it a bit more Competitive as you can probably tell i really like king tigers however panthers are a close second so i drew up this list. I think it looks solid but im no expert so any suggestions would be great guys!

Head Quarters 305
-----------
SS-Kampfgruppe Peiper Hq
1 King Tigers (Henschel) 305

Schwere ss-panzer platoon 294
1 King Tiger (Henschel)

SS-Panzer Platoon
3 Panthers 490

SS-PANZERGRENADIER Platoon 210
3 Panzer Grenadier Squads
Command Panzerfuast SMG

SS Panzer Anti-Aircraft Gun Platoon
2 Wirbelwind 90

SS-Panzerspah Platoon 110
3 Sd Kfz 234/1

Makarov
11-27-2012, 03:16 PM
I haven't checked out the lists from Devil's Charge, so I am not 100% sure about this. But are the guys here Fearless Trained? Cuz Fearless Trained King Tigers > Fearless Veteran King Tigers. Because even an enemy is able to hit you cuz you are trained. Who cares you have front armor 14, not much is getting through that. :)

plan9au
12-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Artillery is going to be an issue, it ranges in on your Tigers and you're using its top armour to survive. i Love the big cats myself (i started with a MW Panzer army) the two king Tigers will more than suffice for the Anti Tank against almost anything, the Panthers are a little lost behind it, maybe swap them out for Panzer IVs to fill the needed troops choice (and they can usually go toe to toe with allied tanks with no problem)..and look at some Artillery (armoured SS battery if possible for the Half tracks), personally i would drop the PnazerSpah as well to get as much as you can....Of course if your area is Armour heavy then the list will be a nightmare to deal with the front armour 14 coupled with that gun means you'll shoot most armoured armies off the table quickly and the AA makes a very effective anti infantry weapon as well.

White Tiger88
12-03-2012, 10:55 PM
I forgot to delete this thread...lol ya i agree this list fails :P