PDA

View Full Version : Space Wolves Wolf Lords

Kanaellars
10-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Just something I have thrown together. These guys are not written to min-max the rules, but to make some unique heroes that fit the background we have for them...

Bran Redmaw 195 pts
Runic Armour
Belt of Russ
Mark of the wolfen
Saga of the Wolfkin
Fenrisian Wolves x2

Engir Krakendoom 175 pts
Terminator Armour
Power Weapon
Storm Bolter
Saga of the Bear

Erik Morkai 265 pts
Runic Armour
Belt of Russ
Frost Blade
Storm Shield
Space Marine Bike
Saga of the Warrior Born

Gunmar Redmoon 205 pts
Terminator Armour
Power Fist x2
Saga of the Bear

Harold Deathwolf 255 pts
Runic Armour
Frost Blade
Storm Shield
Thunderwolf Mount
Saga of the Warrior Born

Bjorn Stormwolf 190 pts
Terminator Armour
Thunder Hammer
Storm Shield
Saga of the Beastslayer

Egil Ironwolf 195 pts
Terminator Armour
Power Fist
Storm Bolter
Saga of the Bear

Kron Dragongaze 178 pts
Runic Armour
Belt of Russ
Wolf Claw
Storm Bolter
Saga of the Beastslayer

Sven Bloodhowl 220 pts
Runic Armour
Belt of Russ
Frost Blade x2
Jump Pack
Saga of the Warrior Born

Kjarl Grimblood 160 pts
Terminator Armour
Power Weapon
Combi-Flamer
Saga of Magesty

These guys are all strictly codex.... and pretty fun too. I am building them as soon as I finish my main new wolf army.

jcroxford
10-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Very cool.

Kanaellars
10-12-2009, 05:45 AM
Just a couple thoughts... if I were playing with friends and not for tourneys, if I used these guys, I would make the following changes:

Erik Morkai = Change SotWB to Saga of the Hunter (using points for Wolf Priest, as Wolf Lords cant have it)

Egil Ironwolf = Give him the Iron Priests repair ability and Saga of the Iron Wolf. (Saga using points for Iron Priest, not sure of points for the repair ability)

TwoKill
10-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Lupin Stormrider (Wolf Guard Battle Leader) 155
Runic Armor
Jump Pack
2x Wolf Claws

The elders laugh that the runic armor is more for protection against the rowdy skyclaws that he refuses to leave then the enemies that he slaughters so quickly.

wolflold
10-23-2009, 04:54 AM
I'm very curious how they all gonna look like :D. But i warn you if you build them we want to see the full companies as wel :P.

Kanaellars
10-23-2009, 08:32 AM
I am building them, but pics might be a while, these guys deserve some time taking on them!

AnthG
10-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Kanaellars

I am playing around with the 4 - 5 lords that I want to build for my Lion and the Wolf army.

Can you please help me with your thinking; i.e. how did you get to some of your conclusions?

Erik Morkai - why would he wear Runic Armour when he doesn't forgive his his brother who became a Rune priest?

Redmoon to me should have an assault cannon - nice big heavy weapon that his predominately Long Fangs force would appreciate or a combi Plasma?

Bjorn Stomwolf to me should have an assault cannon - nice big heavy weapon and very noisy.