PDA

View Full Version : Eldar age (Outer Reaches)

mjasghar
01-06-2013, 04:43 PM
The War in Heaven ended millions of years ago - yet we have at least 2 eldar who are still alive from that age?! Considering one of them is on a combat type path, she should be incredibly skilled even more than her stats and have some serious equipment
Or the writers messed up the timing

Nabterayl
01-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Color me ignorant, but who?

DrLove42
01-07-2013, 08:26 AM
I don't see it possible for a Craftworlder to still be alive. Not by a longshot. If they are physic they'd have turned to crystal by now.

Dark Eldar....bit more complex. But still no. Archons still exist from the fall....but they require so many sacrfices and pain to keep them alive after only 10-15 thousand years, let alone a million.

mjasghar
01-19-2013, 03:10 PM
The conclave of tears - farseer iirc as being at end of war in heaven and the shadowseer in its prime
I do remember somewhere some ffg or black library person suggesting that living in the webway makes eldar closer to immortal, I guess cos its like being in the warp
The gimps background says that there are fall eldar in the older estates still alive
Names erandel voidsinger and ailill nuada

Xenith
01-22-2013, 09:51 AM
I do remember somewhere some ffg or black library person suggesting that living in the webway makes eldar closer to immortal, I guess cos its like being in the warp

I remember this, something along the lines of the webway reversing the physical effects of ageing, tissue degeneration etc.

Corvus-Master-of-The-4th
03-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I remember this, something along the lines of the webway reversing the physical effects of ageing, tissue degeneration etc.

In the case of the Inquisition War... Tonnes of stuff can happen in the webway, even going back in time! That book also has a split personality emperor...

DrLove42
03-07-2013, 08:48 AM
The webway living is damaged to the Dark Eldar, thats why they need to constantly "top up" their souls

eldargal
03-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Actually the webway slows down the process, it's why they can't stay out of the webway indefinitely. The webway also has a rejuvenative effect on humans as you seein Atlas Infernal. Slaanesh drains dark eldar souls but the webway slows the process enough that they can top it up.