PDA

View Full Version : Flavorsome Lists

floppy
10-22-2009, 04:22 PM
With the Melbourne Tournament rapidly approaching, I though that I would gauge what peoples thoughts are, about all the experimental Fan based lists v GW published lists.

personally I find the new Fanbased lists add alot of flavor into system, but some are a little Over the top.
I think alot of the people that have put in the work to these lists have done a lot of really good work. I think I would like to see more lists getter approved by GW, but I am not sure how this is going to happen. Mainly for the armies that dont currently have approved lists.

what do people think..

Mephiston
10-23-2009, 02:18 AM
GW will not be approving any more lists for Epic.

Its up to each tournament organiser to decided what lists they will allow at their event.

Evil & Chaos
10-25-2009, 05:43 AM
If you go by the NetEA army lists, anything marked 'Approved' or 'Development' should provide a reasonably balanced experience.

It depends what you want from your Tournament really, the most balanced experience possible (in which case restrict to just Official lists only... and maybe even ban a couple of the official lists!), or something a bit more... approachable.

floppy
10-25-2009, 04:01 PM
I rather like the NetEA lists that I have been looking at. they all add alot. Different Force Structures etc. add some level of detail that adds alot of flavor.

As for GW never approving anything, well Never is a very long time.