PDA

View Full Version : Infinity on BoLS is a good thing

darklament
01-25-2013, 12:31 PM
A huge congrats & thanx to BoLS for finally giving Infinity the attention it deserves. Last year some time I asked why this page wasn't covering Infinity & i was told it wasn't 'popular enough'. Since there, at least in my area (Seattle) the game has grown. It reminds me of the early days of Warmachine. Glad someone here picked up the ball & ran with it.

Anyone curious owes it to themselves to check out the Infinity website & watch the many tutorial videos on YouTube. And also the new articles written here, which are quite good.

FYI I still play plenty of WarmaHordes & 40K - it's just nice now that I can get a sci-fi/cyberpunk/anime fix now with Infinity.

As anybody new jumped on board on account of the article on BoLS?

-Jefferson

ElectricPaladin
01-25-2013, 01:18 PM
FYI I still play plenty of WarmaHordes & 40K - it's just nice now that I can get a sci-fi/cyberpunk/anime fix now with Infinity.

This is me, also. As an ALEPH player, I for one welcome our new Infinity masters. By which I mean an Infinity sub-forum.

Darkeldar
01-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Just a quick introduction, I'm one of the Demonstrators for Infinity and my screen name here is the same on the Infinity forum. I'm not a prolific poster, but I will answer what questions I can. I'm primarily a Yu Jing player, though I've been collecting Aleph as well. I do have a little bit of all the other factions, but I haven't been able to get the Tohaa.

Levitas
01-25-2013, 02:02 PM
It is a good thing.

Big Red was very cool in letting me get the first article out there on BoLs, and it's very cool indeed to see we get a space here too.

Many of us (me included) play multiple games, and so a multi game forum is always a great place to hang around.

Infinity is superb and is growing so fast, as it is quite simply a very good game with gorgeous models.

Good to see some familiar tags over here as well. :cool:

BlueDagger
01-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Just created an account and popping in to say congrats to the community here. Can't say I visit BOLS too often as I'm more of a Dakka Dakka guy, but great to see things growing here :)

- BlueDagger

guges
01-25-2013, 04:08 PM
I agree. I think it's great that BoLs is covering Infinity. I actually just started a Warmachine army and have tons of 40k/WFB stuff so there's tons of crossover for me as well.

evil-the-crusade
01-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Well, I've been arround here for a while, mostly on the blog, not so much within the forum.

Seeing that infinity has come to BOLS, I might come more often to give advice to new players, since I believe I've got a very good grasp of what the game is about. Leaving aside that I must live 5000miles away from most of you ( spain) I think I can still help a lot, and hope to be able to.

I might write some things about factions, If there is some interest on that, tho there might be more people open to writing that.

see you arround :D

kidterminal
02-02-2013, 06:56 PM
I was on BOLS years ago when I was playing Mordheim. Now I play Infinity, among other things. I'm glad to it catching on here. I'm Kidterminal on all forums I'm on.

L192837465
04-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Infinity is absolutely amazing. GAH Amazeballs! More can't hurt!

kidterminal
04-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Infinity is absolutely amazing. GAH Amazeballs! More can't hurt!

Amazeballs! That says it all.