PDA

View Full Version : The Jawaballs Way: How to Paint Wargame Miniatures

Jawaballs
02-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Hey Folks, Jawballs here!

So it was time for me to remake my painting tutorials, and this time I am doing it right. Here is my KICKSTARTER! (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/793275926/the-jawaballs-way-how-to-paint-wargaming-miniature)

Here is the short of it:

I have been offering tutorials for the every man for six years. Tutorials that any painter can use to improve their work! I am not trying to teach any one how to win a golden demon, but the tens of thousands of emails and comments I have gotten from happy painters thanking me for changing their lives is testament enough. What makes my tutorials stand out is the fact that I have ten years of art teaching experience and the ability to break things down into easy to reproduce snippets. I teach through demonstration along with a smooth discussion explaining the process.

I am stepping it up a bit this time around, but that is because I feel you need more! But my familiar style and sense of humor remain, as well as my real time painting approach.

Here is a picture of a Deathwing Terminator that you will be learning how to paint:

I am offering a series of six DVDs:

Disc One: Yellow and Red. I walk you through painting a Lamenter, Blood Angel and Khador Mechanik
Disc Two: Blue and Green. I walk you through painting an Ultramarine, Tyranid, Librarian and Dark Angel
Disc Three: Bone and Grey. I walk you through painting a Deathwing Terminator, Skeleton, Space Wolf and NMM Grey Knight
Disc Four: Black and White. I tackle a Ravenwing Biker, a White Death Company model and a Cryx Jack (subject to change)
Disc Five: Detailing and Hand Painting. As it says! I do purity seals, NMM weapons, hand painted skulls and scrolls. All of the extra little bits.
Disc Six: Hobby and Display. I show you all of the tools I use and how to make great bases and competition displays.

Well there you go! I posted up some more pictures, an intro and sample tutorial on the kickstart. Take a look at my KICKSTARTER (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/793275926/the-jawaballs-way-how-to-paint-wargaming-miniature) and please throw me some support!

Jawaballs