PDA

View Full Version : INFINITY Game Day March 9th @ Madness Games in Plano, Texas

1voice2many
02-21-2013, 10:34 PM
So we had a Tournament and you didn't take first place, so what's an Infinity Playa to do? :eek:
http://jgemrich.smugmug.com/photos/606440560_6fpmh-O.jpg
"Mista T say's qwitchya sulkin' and git off da couch foo, cut the jibba jabba, and gitcha butt to Madness on Satday March 9th. Bring yo Infinity minis and git your shoot on. Talkin 'bout, good fo da kids. Hrrrr."

Thank you for those inspirin' words Mister T. In other words its time for the next North Dallas area INFINITY Gaming Day!

This one will be
Saturday March 9th from 11am until we all get tired and go home or midnight when the store closes
@ Madness Games & Comics
3000 Custer Road
Suite #150
Plano TX 75075
Google Map to Madness (http://tinyurl.com/8cypp2s)

So bring your unstoppable horde of awesomeness or your freshly assembled gang of unpainted lead and get in a game or two in preparation for our next Tournament. See if those shenanigans you tried to pull at the Tourney will work on fresh victims/opponents or test out those new strategies you read about on the web, or if you're new to it all, find out what all the hubbub is about. As always I personally will have a few demo sized armies available for the curious.

So that's the low down on the next show down. For fun's sake, show up and have a good time. :D

kbdrand
02-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Would love to attend, but my son has a football game sometime that day (but no clue when). Is there a schedule of games for the day?

1voice2many
02-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Is there a schedule of games for the day?

We're not quite that formal. People just show up, grab a table, and throw down. They wander off and grab a bite to eat, go shop in the store, the game room is in a separate store front from the store, or just stand around talking trash until the need to play hits them. It's really laid back. The main point is we have the tables and scenery set aside for our use primarily through out the day. There will be plenty of tables and with the store's scenery and those of us who bring scenery, well lets just say there is enough that I've never had to take out all of mine even for the 8 tables made up for our last Tournament.

kbdrand
02-22-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I'm familiar with Madness, game there from time to time. I may show up later in the day, after my son's game.

1voice2many
02-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Don't hesitate to introduce yourself. :)