PDA

View Full Version : just double checking.

spaceman91
03-10-2013, 04:09 AM
I know how stupid this sounds but i just want to make sure there is no loophole im missing. Slayers, daemon/ dragon can NOT take armour rune because they have no armour? This is just to solve a disagreement i had with someone who really should be shot for his pettyness.
Thank you for clearing up what is a stupid question that should never have happened.

Wildeybeast
03-10-2013, 08:34 AM
I would have thought the obvious answer is 'of course not', but I don't have the dwarf book so I can't say for definite. There is nothing about it in the FAQ, which is now on version 1.5, so I would have thought they would have mentioned it by now if it was a common bone of contention.

Chronowraith
03-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Correct, for two reasons...

1. In the Daemon/Dragon slayer army list entry it says quite clearly they only get weapon runes.
2. Runes modify the mundane version of an item. Don't have the mundane version? Then they can't take a rune that affects that specific piece of mundane equipment.

spaceman91
03-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Correct, for two reasons...

1. In the Daemon/Dragon slayer army list entry it says quite clearly they only get weapon runes.
2. Runes modify the mundane version of an item. Don't have the mundane version? Then they can't take a rune that affects that specific piece of mundane equipment.

thank you i win boom. im not petty honest.