PDA

View Full Version : First additions to Core set?

Brent
03-12-2013, 04:39 AM
Hi,

I'm very new to DUST, and could use your help in fleshing out the Core set into two good DUST Warfare armies.

So with the Core set, I have:

Allies:
Death Dealers
Hell Boys
The Hammers
Rhino

Axis:
Heavy Laser Grenadiers
Heavy Flak Grenadiers
Sturmpionere
Lara

So what infantry units should I get first to expand these armies?

I already have a box each of the medium walker for each side, in addition to the ones in the Core set, but any suggestions there would be good as well.

Thanks!

Kirsten
03-12-2013, 05:01 PM
I haven't played any Warfare yet but I have quite a few games of Tactics in so far, personally I added a medium walker each, special ops rangers and the boss team to the allies, sturmgrenadiers and recon grenadiers for the axis. My thinking was that the boxed set comes with fairly basic allied units, and fancy axis units, so I added fancy allied units, and basic axis units to try and balance out a bit and give each side a variety of special abilities etc.

OldHat
03-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Allies benefit from BBQ Squads with Sock & Tar and Grim Reapers. Those are two of their strongest units. Adding in 3+ Sniper units is always helpful, since the Allies have close-range units that need the support.

The Axis is already a pretty good force - I would add a Wotan if you expect heavy enemy armor. Certainly add a Kommandotrupp for Blitzkrieg. If you can get a hold of Markus and a unit of Apes, that unit is stellar.

If you have more questions, hop on over the Dust-War.com and get some input from the members there.