5 sniper scouts
5 sniper scouts
10 assault terminators
IronClad Dread with a drop pod
6 Sternguard with combimeltas
Razorback with assault cannon, hunter killer missile and extra armor
10 Vanguard with jump packs, powerswords, stormshields
Scoutbike Squad with clustermines and locator beacon*

The scoutbikes will infiltrate and turboboost on the scout move for the drop pod, they will also cluster mine the area the sniper scouts are in.The MoF and terminators will infiltrate with shrike.The sterguard will start in the razorback and will move as needed.The vanguard squad will assault as soon as possible.The snipers will sit and snipe

angel of the emperor
10-29-2009, 08:21 AM
Comments are most welcome too!!!!!

Chumbalaya
10-29-2009, 09:40 AM
Vanguard are fail, needs more long range firepower (Preds, TLAC Dreads, Speeders)

angel of the emperor
10-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Ok so updated list

Shrike
Master of the Forge with power weapon and bike
5 sniper scouts
5 sniper scouts
10 assault terminators
IronClad Dread with a drop pod
6 Sternguard with combimeltas
Razorback with assault cannon, hunter killer missile and extra armor
Scoutbike Squad with clustermines and locator beacon
2 Landspeeders with heavy bolter and autocannon
1 Landspeeded with heavy bolter and multi melta
2 Dreads with 2 twinlinked auto cannons a piece

Chumbalaya
10-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Give those Speeders multi-meltas and heavy flamers, you need the help busting heavy armor. Otherwise it looks neat. It's a little light on Troops, but workable.

mercer
10-30-2009, 05:03 AM
Considering the title is a assault list not much assault going on, has like 3 dedicated assault units.

Motf isn't a combat beast, doesn't have invulnerable save :( Seems odd going with scouts on bikes.

You need more troops, you only have two units of 5, which are scouts as well.

I presume the sternguard are going in the razorback, if so they cannot shoot out of it. I would give them a rhino and bulk up there numbers.

You have one drop pod, one transport and one bike unit. None of them will last long and need support. You need more troops, dual threat and support for existing units and you have one anti tank weapon, a multi melta. Popping speeders isn't hard, down it and you have no anti tank :(

Purple
10-30-2009, 08:18 AM
10 assault terminators. I hope that they are broken down into 5 man squads. 10 temrinators is overkill for the majoirty of situations

I'd personally drop the ordinary dreads and bulk up on trops. A tactical squad in a drop pod and another drop pod somewhere would be good. As for putting an ironclad in a pod. Have you considered lucius drop pods, if your opponents are ok with forge world