PDA

View Full Version : Good rulebook price??

NuclearSnowyOwl
03-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Hey everyone!! I have just recently starting visiting BoLS because I'm interested in buying into a few war games. I know next to nothing about Infinity. But I am extremely intrigued and I have been planning (for a while) on doing some substantive research.

So yesterday I was in a store that sells used books and I came across an Infinity rulebook. It said "Revised 2nd Edition" and was published in 2009, hardback. Is this the current rulebook? It was on sale for $29.99. It looks like there are only two of these bad boys for sale on ebay right now (from USA sellers, which is where I'm located) and they are Buy It Now for $43 + shipping, and $62 + shipping. So did I just stumble onto a great chance to begin learning this game?

Thanks!

Darkeldar
03-21-2013, 11:59 AM
The second edition is the most current printed version, so as long as the book itself is in decent shape, you found a bargain. Heck my brother got his copy the same way. Read the fluff, enjoy the artwork....and find one of the cleaned up downloads of the rules as they have fixed some of the worst of the translation errors and a couple versions include FAQs.

marrked
05-25-2013, 07:20 AM
Yes,I am agreed that the the second edition is the most current printed version with all the copyrights preserved.Thanks for sharing that how to get the copy.

patent lawyers for intellectual property rights (http://ip-gateway.com.au/)