PDA

View Full Version : Battlegrounds wargaming - painting and modeling service

Battlegrounds Wargaming
04-22-2013, 11:17 PM
BATTLEGROUNDS WARGAMING
35% OFFPainting Services|Scenery|Wargaming Accessories & More

Having trouble painting/modeling your wargaming models? or just don't have the time with your busy schedule? Look no further.

At BATTLEGROUNDS WARGAMING we provide fast, affordable & custom painting and modeling services for all your Wargaming miniatures.

Magnets
We use small earth magnets in all my models making all weapons and arms removable or changeable to give you the maximum flexibility with the use of your model.

*In the pictures both the Wraithlord and the tank have magnets making all the Wraithlords Weapons Changeable, and giving the Manticore the ability to also convert into the Deathstrike. Eliminating the reason to need to buy another unless you want to have two. All magnets are very tiny yet very strong but are all hidden away from sight so it doesn't ruin the details of your model.

Airbrushing
We use airbrushing techniques to create patterns and designs that can"t be created with a brush, and creating the smoothest finish possible to the finished model.

Pre-Shading
The process of base coating and then highlighting with white before you base colour, creating amazing depth even before post base colour highlighting. You can achieve this properly using an airbrush.

*Tank pictures have had pre-shading done to it.

Modeling Putty
We like to use modeling putty to create my very own cosmetic weapon mods and various other totally unique mods to each and every model I work on, ensuring that everything I paint is unique and set apart from every other of its kind.

*Current pictures don't have any putty work done to them

Washes
We use washes on almost all my models to bring out deep rich colours and shades, but all deep recesses and cracks intended on being black are hand painted with a needle to ensure maximum quality.

How Do I Get a Quote?
Send us a list of what you would like painted. The easiest and best way to do this is to email me. Send me as much detail as you can, remember the more detail you include the better we can match what you want. Or you can always leave it up to our expert judgment! It's your choice. We will reply with an email outlining all costs clearly so you can alter, amend, or eliminate items to suit you. When you’re happy with your quote you give us the OK and we'll get started.

What information should I include? 1. Your Name - It's always nice to know who we're dealing with

2. A description of what you want, standard, colour, basing, symbols etc. - Remember to include whether you just require the models painting, or whether you would like us to build, convert, based etc.

3. A detailed model list - So we know exactly what models you want, thus allowing us to provide you with an accurate price, so there are no surprises later.

How Much Will It Cost?
Honestly we can't tell you yet. Until we know exactly what you want there is no way to set a fair price. So if you are interested don't hesitate to get in touch via e-mail, quotes are free after all.

Optional Extras:
1. Assembly - You can either assemble the models yourself or we can do it for you. Please make sure you are satisfied with them before you send them to us as we are happy to do some minor touch ups but if the army is in very poor condition then we may need apply a charge for the additional work. If you do want to leave all the hard work to us then there will be an additional charge for this which will be discussed with you in the initial process.

2. Magnet Assembly - You can also have us assemble your models (weapons, arms and possible more if needed) for you using strong and very small earth magnets. This allows you to have one model that has multiple weapon options or even one box set that can be turned into different units or change weapons. (EG. Wraithlord assembled to change weapons & the Manticore assembled to convert to the deathstrike.) *as shown in picture

3. Custom Basing - You can have us custom design a base to your specification for any possible terrain style (Jungle, Snow, Lava, Urban, etc..) you can think of even some you can't, or you can have us try our best to match any current bases you may have. If you are buying the model off us then supplying us with the best possible pictures you can will help us to recreate it for you or you can send base to us so that we can exactly match you current basing theme 100%. All customer paint colours and colour mixes are saved in a database to ensure that you models are consistent every time you visit.

4. Conversions - If you want a unique model or army that stands apart, then we have talented people more than able to achieve this on your behalf. Typically most clients will set a budget, depending on the size of the project and we will work with them to achieve this.

5. Movement Trays - Most armies require movement trays, if you wish to have some made to match your army then please let us know exactly what size you require in a simple "width (ie number of models in front rank) x depth (ie number of ranks) format.

6. Matching Existing Work - We are often asked if we can match or duplicate work completed by other painters. We can match colour schemes. We cannot guarantee that it will turn out exactly the same but will guarantee an excellent job. If you are worried about matching as closely as possible, you should send a sample - even if it's one we've painted!

Purchasing the Models
The next step is to purchase the models, at which point you have two options.

1. Buy your own models
2. Have us buy the models

If you buy your own models you will be responsible for the costs of shipping them to us and we accept models shipped directly from a retailer. You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt as soon as they arrive. If you would like us to buy the models for you, we can do this. Just send us an email of what you want and the finished product will miraculously appear at your doorstep!

Payment
We always require a minimum deposit of 50% of the total cost in advance, plus the cost of the models if we are purchasing them for you. Shipping is included in your final quote. This guarantees to both parties that a commitment has been made and the project will proceed as planned. We accept payment by; Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash. You will receive email confirmation on receipt of payment and the whole cost must be settled before models are shipped.

Shipping
We will provide you with a shipping address once your project is agreed. It is your responsibility to ensure the models are shipped safely and securely so please put small parts into larger envelopes/containers/baggies so that they are not lost. Battlegrounds Wargaming cannot be held responsible for any damage done during shipping. We strive to make sure the models are packed securely and arrive undamaged. If you send your models in an army transport, we will send them back in the army transport.

Turnaround
You can expect your project to be completed in one to 4 weeks although large projects may take longer. You will be made aware of an estimated completion date when we start. If you have a deadline or need your models in time for a tournament we will be glad to accommodate you, if possible, to the best of our ability, but please let us know beforehand!

Project Complete!
When a project is complete, we will take photos and send them to you for your approval. At this point you can request minor alterations or speak to us with any concerns. If the work meets your initial specifications but you request major changes this may incur further costs. In your final Paypal payment, please send instructions regarding shipping back to you. Anything not in the notes of the final Paypal payment might be overlooked. If models are not paid for within thirty days of completion without explanation, the models will become the property of Battlegrounds Wargaming and we will find another buyer for them to offset costs.

For price quotes and questions please contact us through email. Thanks [email protected]

*All customer paint colours and colour mixes are saved in a database to ensure that you models are consistent every time you visit.

Pick-up & Drop-off Available at 230 Sandalwood Pkwy E Unit 2 Brampton, ON L6Z 1R3

Battlegrounds Wargaming
04-23-2013, 12:11 AM
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=477046515http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=477046515
Wraithlord I'm working on, still incomplete. no highlighting has been done there are magnets in the shoulders and arms to allow you to change the weapons

Battlegrounds Wargaming
04-23-2013, 12:30 AM
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDQ1MA==/$T2eC16h,!ysE9sy0k0QCBRdNQhIpJw~~48_20.JPGhttp://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDQ1MA==/$(KGrHqN,!rcFF0nz-S)9BRdNQny6+Q~~48_20.JPG Wraithlord We are working on. No highlighting has been done yet and there is magnets in the arms and shoulders so that you can change the weapons.

Battlegrounds Wargaming
04-23-2013, 12:32 AM
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDQ1MA==/$(KGrHqYOKpcFFysFy)lfBRdNQ0loIQ~~48_20.JPGTank we were working are working on. No highlighting has been done yet. Used magnets to allow the client to convert between the Manticore and the Deathstrike

Battlegrounds Wargaming
04-23-2013, 12:34 AM
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDQ1MA==/$T2eC16VHJHIFFho)rcy9BRdNR((ung~~48_20.JPGRed/Orange fade. No highlighting still in beginning stages. Again magnets used to change all weapons

Battlegrounds Wargaming
04-23-2013, 12:38 AM
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/$T2eC16J,!ygE9s7HHp1TBRdivP6Ue!~~48_20.JPG

Battlegrounds Wargaming
04-23-2013, 07:56 AM
www.battlegroundswargaming.webs.com