PDA

View Full Version : Fellow gamer after some help with market research to open store

Grawolf
05-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Hi all :) My name is Graeme and im thinking about opening a war games store, please note this is not advertising i dont have a store or know if i will get the help as yet to open such, i need market research for my business plan.

I have just a few questions i would like to ask and your help would be much appreciated.

Game store will have minimum of 6 tables size 6x4, cafe/eating area with with range of Hot/cold foods and drinks, painting and craft area and the store will be stocking a wide range of games and miniatures
will have games nights arranged to best suit customers want/needs 6pm-11pm plus weekends
will also stock fantasy figurines/ornaments, replica movie swords etc plus im in negotiations with local events to stock paint ball/air soft and accessories

For those that are in the area.

Q1, Would you like a war games store in the Redcar & Cleveland area ?

For the next one honesty will really help anyone feel free to answer please.

Q2, Would you be willing to pay a little more to help your local war games store, rather than just getting things as cheap as possible online ?

Q3, What would you like from a war store near you ?

Q4, Where else/what other sites would you advise i post this information to get the market research i need ?

A big thank you to all who take the time to answer all or some of the questions Graeme :D

ACE01
05-06-2013, 02:23 AM
1. Yes
2. More expensive than the cheapest online, yes. Equal to or more expensive than say GW, no.
3. An adult friendly environment for new/returning players.
4. Not sure if there are any teesside based online communities, maybe hunt them out or post Cleveland/Teesside in your forum topic title. If you can bring yourself to visit warseer, dakka et all then you may reach more players for general opinion.