PDA

View Full Version : [Proxy Army] LFP for Weekly Wargaming, Orange County, CA area (Mon and/or Tues 5-7pm)

Jachra
05-24-2013, 03:19 PM
Taking place Mondays and/or Tuesdays at 5-7pm in Fullerton, CA, at the Dice House (https://www.facebook.com/dicehouse).

I'm currently working on a fully 3D printable tabletop miniatures game, and I'm looking for 4-6 interested players to help me playtest the rules. The game lets players generate their own units with custom abilities, then print those models. There's a lot of potential for interesting combos there, so I'm looking for players who can help me run the game through its paces. Bring mini's if you have them, but you do not need any miniatures. I'll be providing some proxies and pieces for everyone to clip together.

Any miniatures and models of appropriate size (normal tabletop wargaming scale, from all the common properties like Warhammer and Warmachine) will do.

Proxy Army is a science fiction wargame set in a future where humanity has taken its place in the stars, set against a crumbling hegemony and a rising new empire. Though grounded in many of the traditional space opera tropes familiar to everyone reading this, Proxy Army is no bleak future of eternal war, but a challenging landscape of opportunities and new freedom.
Perhaps most importantly, it gives players a chance to customize and create their own forces, set against the backdrop of the Proxy War or in scenarios of their own making.

Veteran wargaming players are welcome, but if you've ever wanted to get into wargaming, this is a good way to start. The rules are simple and easy to learn, and you don't have to buy any models.