First real rumor dumps of the Beast of Chaos book reported out in March:

Via Warseer's: Scryer in the Darkness

Doombull (Metal Box) - TBD
Grulgor* (Metal Box) - TBD
Gors (Plastic Box) - TBD
Ungors (Plastic Box) - TBD
Bestigors (Plastic Box) - 32,50 €
Minotaurs (Plastic Box) - 35,00 €

And the Chariot got a new product code, though that may not necessarily mean it's getting a new model.

Gors (Plastic Box) - £15.00 / US?? / 19,50 € / Oz$41.00
Ungors (Plastic Box) - £15.00 / US?? / 19,50 € / Oz$41.00
Bestigors (Plastic Box) - £25.00 / US?? / 32,50 € / Oz$69.00
Minotaurs (Plastic Box) - £27.00 / US?? / 35,00 € / Oz$74.00

But the metal box codes are a bit muddied by the multitude of new codes for existing metal products that aren't actually going to to be getting new kits. I have three metal products that are "new", I'm pretty certain the first two are Doombull and Grulgor respectively, and I get the feeling that the £35 box is just the existing Centigors. So I'll just leave these unassigned for the moment until I can get a confirmation on what is actually new and what has just been given a new product code:

(Metal Box) - £15.00 / US$25.00 / 22,50 € / Oz$44.00
(Metal Box) - £25.00 / US$41.25 / 32,50 € / Oz$69.00
(Metal Box) - £35.00 / US$57.75 / 50,00 € / Oz$96.00

and Grimgorironhide:

Not sure if already posted but I found this off warhammer forums.
"Beastmen due out at the start of March.
*** Herds/Ungors are still mixed and rank up 5 wide. Champions no longer confer a +1 LD bonus - however the majority of beast units and characters have went up 1 in LD.
*** Ambush is still available to the herds.
*** Minotaur lords are still available and have access to Beast mutations. Makes minotaurs core.
*** Chariots are now special choices but 2 for 1.
*** Centigors are core and fast cav however you still need to take gors/ungors/bestigors to fill up your core slots.
*** Gorgon is the new monster in the Rare spots.
*** Centigor Hero available
*** Beastlords with LD9"
The width issue is a no brainer to be fixed, I think we can take that as a given. I have also heard talk about different "breeds" of warhounds perhaps being available... I'm guessing this might be as simple as buying them poisoned attacks/regeneration/clown shoes and red noses etc etc.

I gather the roles of the Shaman and the Minotaurs will be expanded upon in this release.. makes sense and is, again, a kind of retrotastic move by GW back towards the RoC era fluff.

Dosadi
11-09-2009, 09:44 AM
I’m thinking that the separation of gors and ungors into different boxes means that they will be two separate units now. Perhaps there is a way to combine them into a single heard? Stock up on the current heard boxes while you can!

I think Centigors will remain Special unless you take the rumoured Centigor character who I think may be a Special Character. Bestigors will become Core I think (again, perhaps a special character will make them core?). I don’t know about the leadership boost; the low leadership is kinda fitting for the army I think, but with the separation of the beasts/warriors/daemons it might make sense to raise it.

Ambush will stay with some modification I think. I don’t think we will have quite the control we used to have. You may have to roll like outflanking in 40k. I also foresee some Scouting units (certain types of ungors maybe?) but only if there are woods they can Scout into. Think of Beastmen as the opposite side of the same coin as Wood Elves. The evil things that dwell in the forests.

Beastmen Chaos Hounds will be superior to the Warrior’s ones. Think about the warrior’s hounds as somewhat loyal, where as the Beastmen’s are truly wild animals. I’m thinking this means they will be stronger, faster and able to be marked, but perhaps suffer from Unruly?

I’m heard a long time ago that the plastic Minotaurs are abso-frickin-fantastic sculpts. No more feet! These bad-boys have hooves! Great weapons and two hand weapon option on the sprues.

This is all informed speculation BTW. I’ve had some long talks with GW type people about the Beastmen. The army book has been done for quite some time from what I understand. If the Minotaurs are as cool as people have made them sound then I will be starting Beastmen in the Spring.

Dosadi

Scryer in the Darkness
11-09-2009, 11:22 AM
And I should point out that the info in the first post is taken from reds8n's post in the Golden Throne Forums (c'n'p: Dakka) where he has chopped it from more than one of my posts on WarSeer and omitted certain parts, bless his little red cotton socks. :rolleyes::D Also I've posted lots of additional information since then in the WarSeer thread including a rundown of the 5 "new" metal box sets and the prices for the Battalion. ;)

Brass Scorpion
11-09-2009, 01:52 PM
All the info above plus a lot more is posted here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228039).