PDA

View Full Version : Badab Campaign Status?

Ming
11-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm curious...I have not seen anybody posting Badab Campaign stuff here recently. Well...we have continued ours! Thanks BOLS for the great campaign book. Wednesday begins the second half.

See my blog at Bolter and Chainsword for details on some of the games, or campaign threads on the forums at Crossroad Games website. :D

I've got to build a raptor legion list for wednesday. I'm up against the Astral Clawz that night.

Wish us loyalists luck! So far we have been forcing the renegades back!

Duke
11-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Cool, looks like everything is going great for you guys... how is turnout with actual Chapters compared to what you expected?

duke

Ming
11-10-2009, 05:52 PM
We so far use what we have to proxy the chapters. The renegades have locked themsleves into their chapters and rolls, playing with alot of ownership over their veteran skills they earn. Us loyalists have some chapters we keep, but we are always covering for the lesser chapters. We did get the store to chip in on a character painting coontest that gets judged during the last apox battle. Overall, the campaign showcases some cool easy things we wish GW would have done - special characters and units. The rules we used for all the spaceborn battles were really fun.