PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Angels **SPOILER ALERT**

Mike X
11-10-2009, 01:41 AM
DAMN YOU LION! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO THE WARP! AHHH I AM SO FRIGGIN' MAD AT YOU!

Okay, now that that's been said...

I'm just so annoyed by El'Jonson giving the friggin' siege tanks to the heretics after everything that happened. Although, yes, he didn't know Perturabo sided with Horus, but still...

It was a good book, don't get me wrong, I'm not upset by the way it was written... I'm just mad at the character for his decision...

However, I can't help but get a Lamenters vibe from this whole thing. I mean, first Caliban is tainted by the warp. Then half the Dark Angels rebel. And then Lion El'Jonson himself unknowingly hands over Horus's secret weapons to the rebel forces.

It would seem to me, in the light of this new-found canon, that maybe the Lamenters don't really have the worst of luck of the Space Marine chapters.

Duke
11-10-2009, 02:26 PM
I know that Peterbo is supposed to be great at sieges and all, but why even give them away? At a time when your brother marines are rebelling I wouldn't give anything to anyone but myself...

Duke

Just_Me
11-10-2009, 02:54 PM
I know that Peterbo is supposed to be great at sieges and all, but why even give them away? At a time when your brother marines are rebelling I wouldn't give anything to anyone but myself...

Duke

But recall this would have been immediately prior to Isstvan V disaster, and Perturabo and his legion were members of the retaliation force tasked with destroying Horus's rebels. The Lion could not have continued to protect them any longer with his small band, and as far as he knew at the time there were few safer people to have given them to.

Doesn't really change the fact that the Lion is kind of a jack*ss, but there it is...

Duke
11-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Yea, I know... But I still can't believe he did it. Especially when he is saying how smart he is and how he should be Warmaster and all.

Duke

ForeverHero
11-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Doesn't really change the fact that the Lion is kind of a jack*ss, but there it is...

As a Dark Angels player, I hate to admit it but I too believe that the Lion is a gigantic ***; Luther looks more and more like the better leader overall. I can’t wait to see what happens in the third book…