PDA

View Full Version : my 2000pt logan term force

jcroxford
11-10-2009, 11:49 AM
I made this list out of shear love for terminators (http://transmutationinc.blogspot.com/2009/10/must-have-unit.html). for the most part, I was pretty pleased with how it worked out for the first couple games (both were a draw). I'll be tweaking it a bit focusing on what worked (lone wolfs, chain fists, cyclone) and thinning what did not (too many random upgrades that did not come into play much). Njal & Arjac were a little over the top points wise, but heck I wanted to play with them.

Anyway it was a lot of fun putting all of these models on the field at once! I kept everything in reserve, deep stiked the land speeders. Between the land speeders and lone wolfs, I devastated the enemy's armor, It was awesome. though the lone wolfs survived which helped my opponent get a draw on the annihilation mission.

Logan Grimnar
5 Wolf guard (Chain fist, Cyclone missile, Wolf Claw, Power Fist, Power weapon)

Njal Stormcaller
5 Wolf guard (Chain fiist, Cyclone missile, Wolf Claw / Storm shield, 2 Power weapons)

Arjac Rockfist
4 Wolf guard (Cyclone missile,Wolf Claw, Power Fist, Power weapon)

5 Wolf guard (Chain fiist, Cyclone missile, Wolf Claw / Storm shield, 2 Power weapons)

2x Lone Wolf (Chain fist / Storm shield, 2 Wolves

3 Land speeders (Multi-melta)

Feel free to offer any comments. :)

Chumbalaya
11-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Keep your Termies cheap, 1 chainfist, 1 heavy weapon and that's it. Maybe single Wolf Claws if you have points to spare.

Arjac is too expensive considering you're shelling out over 500 points for Logan and Njal, you can pick up another unit instead.

Walk around, shoot things, send Lone wolves to intercept assaulters and drop Speeders on people's heads. Should be fun.