PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players

Kane
11-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Hopefully not!

I'm a lapsed Warhammer and 40K player in downtown Seattle looking for someone to help me get into the game again. I have one friend who plays, but its a bit of a haul so I only get to play WHFB a couple times a year with him. Looking for someone who knows either game close to downtown that might even know where we can play. I have not played 40K since 3rd edition, but have read 4th and 5th. That said, I've never played enough to be any sort of rules expert. Anyone interested, send me a PM and we can work out the details. Thanks!

PedroKantor
06-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Hopefully not!

I'm a lapsed Warhammer and 40K player in downtown Seattle looking for someone to help me get into the game again. I have one friend who plays, but its a bit of a haul so I only get to play WHFB a couple times a year with him. Looking for someone who knows either game close to downtown that might even know where we can play. I have not played 40K since 3rd edition, but have read 4th and 5th. That said, I've never played enough to be any sort of rules expert. Anyone interested, send me a PM and we can work out the details. Thanks!

Hey Kane... I am going to be moving to seattle at some point this summer... will be living in Georgetown (by boeing field).. will PM you when it actually happens and we could definitely get a game in.
Cheers,
Eric

CitizenZero
07-16-2010, 01:25 PM
I don't live in the Seattle city limits, but the Bunker is in Factoria/Bellevue...may be your closest store. The other one is Carkeek Plaza, which is up North near Northgate...

Kane
08-06-2010, 09:18 PM
I did find a group that plays in Woodinville at Ernie's. Great shop, but 1 hour by bus. Sadly, thats about the same as getting to the Bunker or Carkeek. Ugh.

PedroKantor
08-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Hey Kane, just sent you a PM

Jordan Tyler Voltz
03-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Hey, I just moved up to Tacoma for college (University of Puget Sound), and am itching to get into a Warhammer Fantasy group. I've heard from the Game Matrix that the Tacoma community is mainly 40k-based, but I'm sure that there's at least a few people who play Fantasy. I've played since 6th edition and own about 4-5k Vampire Counts and I just picked up a 1500pt Empire Army and have been playing on and off since (most people tend to be more involved in 40k than Fantasy).
I also play 40k Killzone in the latest edition, but I've never really had the desire to collect a full army.
I also own the complete WFRP 2nd ed and Dark Heresy and would love to GM a campaign too (as well as a WHFB campaign).
I'm mainly a fluff player, honestly, but I have no problem getting competitive if I need to.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I'd love to schedule a game.