PDA

View Full Version : multi player battle 4000k per side

Majorcrash
11-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Four player s representing gondor/ rohan, dwarves/ AOD. On the evil side Isengard and mordor orcs/ easterlings. We got in 4 good turns in about 41/2 hours. Dwaves/AOD faces off vs isenguard and they chewed themselves up. My mordor orcs rampaged across the table the mumak doing the most killing. Sadly I cant beat my chest much as my opponents had played very few games. All in all was fun good one, by victory conditions. think had we played a fifth turn I would have flanked the dwarves and started eating them up.:p

Cryl
11-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Don't suppose you've got any pics to post have you? WotR battles always manage to look amazing, I think it's to do with the spacing on the movement trays and the sheer sizes of units

Majorcrash
11-16-2009, 08:23 AM
my camera broke recently, while being juggled by my daughter. But the store staff were taking some. See if I can get a copy. And yes it looked great, believe it or not all teh armies were based and painted.:eek:

Cryl
11-17-2009, 02:29 AM
Sounds good... the pictures that is not the camera juggling :) Look forward to seeing them. Hope the juggling is improving too!