View Full Version : 2000 points black legion

Agramar
08-01-2009, 04:05 PM
well,my army list.How can i improve it for a tournament?:cool:

+Kinkimarkis el Engaņoso (Daemon prince of Tzeentch) @ 200 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch; wings; warptime; Bolt of change

+Karmarhis Lanzanegra (Chaos lord) @ 170 Pts
Melta Bombs ; Chaos bike Daemon weapon;Personal Icon

++9 chaos marines(+ champion with power weapon and melta bombs),2 flamers,rhino( extra armour) and chaos glory @ 255 Pts
2 squads: @ 510 Pts

++8 summoned daemons @ 104
2 squads: @ 208

+4 chaos bikers(+ champion with power fist),2 meltaguns and chaos glory @ 235 Pts

+7 chosen chaos space marines(+ champion with power fist),2 meltaguns,2 flamers,rhino( extra armour) and chaos glory @ 269 Pts

+6 chaos havocs,4 missile launcher and chaos glory @ 180 Pts

+3 obliterators @ 225 Pts

total: 1997

mkerr
08-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi Agramar!

It looks like a pretty tight list. I only have a few comments.

1. You're spending 20pts for the Power Weapon and the Meltabombs. I'd just spend the extra 5pts for the Power Fist instead.

2. Four special weapons seems a bit much for that Chosen squad. It makes them a pretty big target.

3. You have a Power Fist and 2 Meltaguns in your bike squad. I'd drop the Meltabombs off the Chaos Lord.

4. Id' probably go with Autocannons on the Havocs (or just drop them for 2 more Obliterators or a Defiler). You'd end up with a more flexible unit with any of those suggestions.

Best of luck and post the list you decide on!

-- Mkerr

TheKingElessar
08-01-2009, 11:31 PM
I think Raptors > Bikes.

5 Raptors, 2 Meltaguns, ability to hide behind a Rhino or DS in - 120 points
3 Bikes, 2 Meltas, ability to get a 3+cover that'll not improve their save against high AP weapons, T5 against small arms - 119

Agramar
08-02-2009, 04:48 AM
Hi Agramar!

It looks like a pretty tight list. I only have a few comments.

1. You're spending 20pts for the Power Weapon and the Meltabombs. I'd just spend the extra 5pts for the Power Fist instead.

2. Four special weapons seems a bit much for that Chosen squad. It makes them a pretty big target.

3. You have a Power Fist and 2 Meltaguns in your bike squad. I'd drop the Meltabombs off the Chaos Lord.

4. Id' probably go with Autocannons on the Havocs (or just drop them for 2 more Obliterators or a Defiler). You'd end up with a more flexible unit with any of those suggestions.

Best of luck and post the list you decide on!

-- Mkerr

1-hummm that's just iuse in every army list.I want to try something different but classics things always work...:D

2-you have the whole reason. But they distract enough and kill very much ...another and best option?

3-humm ok:D

4-grrrrr i hate defilers!!Too big, too fragile and too expensive!:mad:
Instead of using a defiler...much better a vindicator?

Thank you for the advices!