PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone looked at thenew Ottoman and Australian Forces for Dystopian Wars yet?

Daemonette666
07-25-2013, 03:39 PM
I have ordered the CoFA starter pack (x2) and one of each of the Ottoman Empire starter box sets (naval battle group + naval support group).

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the packs for them yet, and had a chance to look through the rules and play a game with them yet?

Daemonette666
08-14-2013, 01:23 AM
I have been painting up some of the Commonwealth of Free Australia fleet I took a few pictures at my FLGS and they have turned up a treat (despite my poor photographic skills).

4600 4601

4602 4603

These are the first few, with others prepared and partly painted.

MajorMcNicol
11-28-2013, 08:20 AM
Hey, they look great! I only recently started looking at the Australian rules, but I really like how you did the green for the assault submarines, and the rest looks nice, too! I think the gunship is my favorite Auzzie model - does it come as one piece?

Thanks for posting! Keep it up!

Sanguinary Dan
12-29-2013, 02:32 PM
The Victoria class Gunship is a single piece ship. And at RB2 they are beyond scary thanks to 20AD of Devastating Ordnance from the squadron. I've seen them double crit an EotBS DN with just decent luck on the dice.

I've found them to be a great addition to both my French and Brittanian fleets.