PDA

View Full Version : Team Lists For Upcoming Game

ElectricPaladin
11-11-2013, 12:32 AM
On Tuesday, my cousin - who I am introducing to Warhammer - and I will go up against jberrsy. Jacob will have 2500 points of Wood Elves, while my cousin and I will each have 1250 of Lizardmen. My cousin is most interested in starting Dwarves (Him: "Do they have, like, short fat guys?" Me: "Well... Dwarves?" Him: Yeah! Dwarves!"). I don't have any Dwarves - and neither does anyone at my FLGS - but I can give him a Lizardman list that's durable and slow-moving and not give him any magic. As for myself, I want to experiment with the killer Skink-heavy Lizardmen lists everyone keeps talking about.

Anyway, here are the lists I've cooked up:

Large Lizard List (For Cousin)

Lords
• Saurus Old-Blood (General) w/Dawnstone, Glittering Scales, Great Weapon, on a Cold One

Heroes
• Saurus Scar-Veteran (BSB) w/Helm of Discord, Sword of Swift Striking, Light Armor, Shield

Core
• 20 Saurus Warriors (Full Command) w/Spears
• 20 Saurus Warriors (Full Command) w/Spears

Special
• 10 Cold One Riders (Full Command) w/Spears

Little Lizard List (For Me)

Lords
• Slann Mage-Priest (General) w/Higher State of Consciousness

Heroes
• Skink Chief (General) w/Light Armor, Shield, Spear, on a Stegadon
• Skink Priest (Lore of Beasts)

Core
• 16 Skinks (Full Command) w/Javelins, Poisoned Attacks, +2 Kroxigors
• 10 Skink Skirmishers
• 10 Skink Skirmishers

Special
• 5 Chameleon Skinks

Rare
• 2 Salamanders

What do you think? I don't need to win - this game is all about seducing my poor cousin into our nefarious hobby. Are we gonna do ok against the pansy forest elves?

MAVV
11-11-2013, 01:55 AM
WE really have a hard time dealing with high toughness monsters, so that skink on the dino should do really well. That, with the flaming breath of the salamanders and the speed of the cold ones should really put some hurt onto those pansy elves.