PDA

View Full Version : ULRIK, BJORN, RAGNAR: How to incorporate int an army list?

geneticdeviant
11-27-2009, 01:08 PM
using space wolves, i own ulrik, bjorn, and ragnar but have never used them together. How can i use these together in a 2k army list effectively?

Chumbalaya
11-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Ulrik is meh, but Bjorn and Ragnar could work together.

Bjorn helps you go first and offers some very accurate firepower, while Ragnar is a beat stick.

Them with a Rune Priest, 2 Land Raiders full of mean people, and the requisite Speeders/Preds for flexibility could work fairly well.

wolflold
12-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Thats 690 points on characters... and Ragnar works best in a Land Raider so thats already 940 points. if you want to use them all go play 3k points at least.

Sam
12-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Bjorn does whatever you want him to, in my experience. Granted I've only fielded him twice, but both time my opponents were surprised by just how hard he is to kill. The first he got shot by 8 fire dragons, in melta range, and only lost his close combat weapon. He then preceeded to slaughter the dragons before being beaten to death by a wraith lord. The second he fought a hive tyrant for 3 rounds (having lost his close combat weapon before getting to attack), and then another three rounds after a carnifex joined the show (and lost three wounds on the first of those three rounds :D).

It should be noted that I lost both of those games, but Bjorn was definately the all-star in both.