PDA

View Full Version : SW: Bjorn, Ulrik and Ragnar, How to use them together?

geneticdeviant
11-28-2009, 06:38 AM
I have Ulrik, Bjorn and Ragnar models and i never seem to use them. Would like to field them in a 2k army list to try them out. How would you use and incorporate into a 2k army list? Thanks in advance.

fuzzbuket
11-28-2009, 09:33 AM
bjorn in pod + ulrik with Tremies in pod +ragnar with termies in Pod+ grimmar=

objective madness

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
11-28-2009, 10:14 AM
One issue - I'm pretty sure Bjorn can't be podded.

mjayc50
11-28-2009, 11:15 AM
well with ragnar i would suggest you go bloodclaw/troop heavy!
stick ragnar in a squad of 9 GH +rhino. 2x plus10 plus rhino with melta's - give one each mark of wulfin or PF ulrik can lead some blood klaws running up the middle. bjorn on a flank with 2 squads of long fangs with missiles. they can support each other! id get lots of scoring units that are troops! 5 man squads in lascannon razorback? or just go supremly troop heavy and rely on ragnar's buffs

Ragnar Blackmane
11-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Who needs more than Ragnar?
If used properly then you shouldn't need more than him as your beefy gezzer. Besides, that army your talking about would be seriosuly below strngth. Armys of special characters don't work for competetive games. Believe me. I use armys of special characters in Apocalypse games.
They don't go well. They are only for the Lolz.

Katie Drake
11-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Yeah man, Bjorn's too old for Drop Pod assaults. It's already hard enough to wake the bugger up.

But really, Ragnar by himself is probably good enough. Ulrik is an interesting character with a lot of potential that belongs in a squad of Blood Claws, imo.

Bjorn is expensive enough that he should probably be one's only HQ choice if fielded.