PDA

View Full Version : GW Promotion, Dec. 1-15: Citizen's Reward

Brass Scorpion
11-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Here's the latest promotion from Games Workshop. I'm not offering any commentary here in this initial post, what follows is just the text directly from the GW email on the topic:

Claim your Citizen's Reward: $15 for every $150 spent

From Tuesday 1 December until Tuesday 15 December, all customers who are registered on games-workshop.com will receive a $15 spent in-store or on the web.

So, if you are registered on games-workshop.com:

Spend $150 or over and receive 1x $15 Citizen's Rewards.
Spend $300 or over and receive 2x $15 Citizen's Rewards.
Spend $450 or over and receive 3x $15 Citizen's Rewards.
…and so on – there's no limit to the rewards you can receive!
If you are not registered, register now - it's free and comes with a whole host of other benefits.

You don't have to be a hobbyist to register: friends, family, parents, relatives and other gift givers are all welcome to register and receive their Citizen's Rewards, which you can pass on to the lucky recipient of your generosity (or use yourself - we can help you get started with free painting and gaming lessons in store).

Your Citizen's Rewards will be issued in the form of paper vouchers in-store or electronic Virtual Vouchers on the web and will be redeemable between Saturday 26 December and Sunday 31 January. Make sure you check out games-workshop.com for more information on claiming your Citizen's Reward.

Melissia
11-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Damn, I wish I had money to spend now.

Katie Drake
11-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Hm. Good job GW. They're finally beginning to grasp the concept of discounts.

Sharp
12-01-2009, 10:09 AM
From Tuesday 1 December until Tuesday 15 December, all customers who are registered on games-workshop.com will receive a $15 spent in-store or on the web.

Is it just me, or does this sentence not make sense?

Lord Azaghul
12-01-2009, 10:20 AM
He left out part of the sentence. I checked the gw site; You have to spend 150$ to get any discount.

Still I'm suprised the 'free' shipping as lasted. I actually made a purchase - picked up some meltas and tank bits.

I am glad to see that they are actually offering some sort of discount to their customers.

Duke
12-01-2009, 12:35 PM
I wonder if this is applies to independent retailers?

Duke

Just_Me
12-01-2009, 05:56 PM
I wonder if this is applies to independent retailers?

Duke

That would be nice, but I doubt it...

Brass Scorpion
12-02-2009, 12:33 AM
I did not leave anything out, the text in my original post is copied verbatim, copy and paste, from the email sent to me by Games Workshop beginning with the phrase "Claim your Citizen's Reward: $15 for every $150 spent ..."

However, you are correct, the one sentence is clearly incomplete and poorly written.