PDA

View Full Version : Tabletop Workshop - New 28mm Castle Pre-Order Scheme

TabletopWorkshop
12-12-2013, 03:00 AM
Some of you may have heard of our recently announced cut price castle pre-order scheme. This massive piece of kit is available 50% cheaper than retail price to those who pre-order in 2013 to help with the startup costs. The 28mm castle is going to be a phenomenal piece of wargame scenery. As you now expect from us, it'll be highly detailed inside and out. It will feature removable panels and lift-off sections to allow the placement of figures within. The castle gates will even open and close, and the portcullis on the gate house will move up and down. For every 25 castles sold, a new stretch goal will be added. Stretch goals include stairs, siege defence weapons, wall and tower hoardings, and the yet to be revealed Barracks and Armoury.

We appreciate that at this time of year, it may be difficult to pay for a massive kit like this in full. For this reason, we've announced details of a deposit scheme. As long as you've deposited £50 before the sale has ended, you'll still be entitled to the same cut-price offer and can pay the rest when you like. All that we ask is that your castle is paid for in full by February 28th. We also have gift vouchers available so that you or friends and family can use them as part of the castle pre-order or on other items in our online store.

That's not all. As a thank you to those of you who've paid for a castle in full before the new year, we're offering a great three tier reward scheme. Rewards will run up all the way to New Years Eve and the earlier you purchase, the better the reward. Those who've paid for their castle in full before midnight on the Wednesday 18th December will recieve the fantastic Gold Reward. This exclusive offer will allow them 50% off ALL of their Tabletop Workshop purchases in 2014. Details of all our rewards can be found on our website. Of course, this is an addition to the massive discount you already get with the pre-order scheme and the amazing stretch goals you get free depending on sales. So make sure you spread the word! Merry Christmas!

Pre-order your castle or check out the video at http://www.tabletopworkshop.co.uk/pre-order-castle.html

White Tiger88
12-12-2013, 03:30 AM
Ok that is pretty cool, what would it look like with FOW models? (I am making a winter table....it might look awesome with my German tanks)

TabletopWorkshop
12-12-2013, 04:18 AM
A winter table sounds epic! You'll have to post us some photos. I think it could certainly work. I recall the Battle of Itter Castle at the end of World War 2 that involved a medieval castle and German tanks so these things definitely have a place in history!

Serenapth
12-23-2013, 02:07 AM
Ok that is pretty cool, what would it look like with FOW models? (I am making a winter table....it might look awesome with my German tanks)

Only prob there is Flames of War is 15mm scale and these are 28mm scale. Infantry wont be able to see over the battlements and 6 foot doors will be in effect 12+ feet high.

TabletopWorkshop
12-23-2013, 02:26 AM
I do see the problem Serenapth.

Further down the line we will probably be producing the castle in 15mm. Just keep track of this on the website etc.
As CAD engineers, it is pretty easy for us to scale designs up and down.

PS. The silver reward scheme ends Christmas Day at midnight. If you get a castle before this deadline then you're entitled to 25% off all Tabletop Workshop deadline across 2014.