PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Imperial Fists

ChaplainCliff
12-06-2009, 01:34 PM
ok, so this is my 1500 point imperial fists list, thes between the two are very single model i own for them, i have a flamer and melta gun marine left over, i also have another assault cannon, and a cyclone missile launcher for the terminators.

and now for the lists;

HQ
lysander 200
chaplain melta bombs digital weapons 115

Troops
tactical, 10 plasma gun heavy bolter melta bombs (sarge) teleport homer (sarge) Chaplain 200
tactical, 5 90

Elites
terminators, 10 assault cannon (2) chainfist (3) Lysander 475

Fast Attack
land speeder, 1 assault cannon 90

Heavy Support
vindicator, 1 extra armour storm bolter seige shield 150
dev squad, 5 lascannon (2) missile launcher (2) power fist (sergaent) 180

and for the other one;

HQ
lysander 200
librarian terminator armour epistolary null zone vortex of doom 175

Troops
tactical, 10 plasma gun heavy bolter melta bombs (sarge) 185
tactical, 5 90

Elites
terminators, 5 assault cannon chainfist librarian 235
terminators, 5 heavy flamer chainfist (2) lysander 215

Fast Attack
land speeder, 1 assault cannon 90

Heavy Support
vindicator, 1 extra armour 130
dev squad, 5 lascannon (2) missile launcher (2) power fist (sergaent) 180

So let me know what you think I should purchase, it has come down to purchasing more models with this army, I would like to keep the cost of the next little purchasings with this army to stay around $50.00, and this does not include another tactical squad, I know I need one of these. Something I have been thinking about is purchasing an Ironclad Dreadnought, and another Vindicator.

Thanks ahead of time!

Brosef Stalin
12-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Both lists seem pretty solid, I'm more partial to the second list considering I'm a huge fan of Librarians and Vortex of Doom is an absolutely awesome power that has helped me out of quite a few tight spots. The only real criticism I have is that, in an more objective heavy game, you only have the two troops choices. I would consider adding another tac squad or maybe even some scouts to help contest points.

Chumbalaya
12-06-2009, 09:48 PM
HB/PG is a poor choice, MM or ML/flamer is much more flexible and just better.

Devastators kinda suck, they're too pricey and too static.

I'd try something like this to keep it Siegey:

Lysander
10 Termies, 2 cyclones
2x Tac-MM, F, Rhino
2x Speeder-MM/HF
2x Vind, extra armor

Not perfect, but workable. Lysander and Termies run up and hurt people, Vindies make stuff go boom, and Tacticals bunker up to melt/burn stuff.

mercer
12-07-2009, 08:00 AM
Second list looks the best, but at 1,500 you've got 15 troop models which isn't enough. The tactical haven't got transports either.

I would drop the dev squad, get another vindicator for dual threat and targets and get another land speeder for the same principle.