Melta gun

85 pts

Heavy Support

Chaos Predator
Dozer blade
Lacannon
110 pts

1000pts total

Rhino marines rush and kill. 5 man squad is for taking objectives and holding. Sorceror and Termies teleport in and hit things HARD. Predator deal with armour.
Sugestions? Comments? Outrageous slander?
Not-please do not suggest DP w/Lash+wings as a punch in the face often offends.

TheKingElessar
08-02-2009, 08:51 AM
What the ****** are you thinking mixing Spec weapons so much? And Plasma Pistols, really?

*sad face*

Better sticking to just one type of spec weapon, so that they won't be unable to do that job adequately. Jack-of-all-trades, yet master of none. I don't understand why you would take 2 Chainfists either.

Inquisitor McSagington
08-02-2009, 09:02 AM
What the ****** are you thinking mixing Spec weapons so much? And Plasma Pistols, really?

*sad face*

Better sticking to just one type of spec weapon, so that they won't be unable to do that job adequately. Jack-of-all-trades, yet master of none. I don't understand why you would take 2 Chainfists either.

2x Chain fists for double the inevitable tank killing.
Different spec wepons for on the fly adjustment.

Might help to know the two armies I'll be facing are Tau and Dark Angels (Deathwing methinks)

TheKingElessar
08-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Tau and Deathwing? Hmmm.

More Flamers then. Drop Plasma. Killing an extra guy due to AP2 is irrelevant if they get the charge on you. Better you get to charge.

mkerr
08-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Hi Inquisitor McSagington!

1. I'd lose the Plasma Pistol on the Aspiring Champion and the Dozer Blade on the Rhinos/Predator. Go for at least one Meltagun in each Chaos Space Marine unit.

2. The small Chaos Space Marine unit seems a little out of place. You might be better off with a unit of a daemons. If you decide to keep them, but the Plasma Gun in that unit.

3. A couple of Icons would help make those Terminators a lot more effective.

Thanks for posting! And I'm looking forward to the final list!

-- Mkerr

Inquisitor McSagington
08-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi Inquisitor McSagington!

1. I'd lose the Plasma Pistol on the Aspiring Champion and the Dozer Blade on the Rhinos/Predator. Go for at least one Meltagun in each Chaos Space Marine unit.

2. The small Chaos Space Marine unit seems a little out of place. You might be better off with a unit of a daemons. If you decide to keep them, but the Plasma Gun in that unit.

3. A couple of Icons would help make those Terminators a lot more effective.

Thanks for posting! And I'm looking forward to the final list!

-- Mkerr

1 I've always been a sucker for plasma but I had a few others say that as well.

2 They're really there to take Objectives and that's it. If I could I'd have a heavy bolter on them as a sort of mobile bunker. No daemons, purely for fluff reasons

3 .....Damnit! I knew I'd forgotten something.