PDA

View Full Version : 1850 winged IG vs Dark Angels

Majorcrash
12-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Had a chance to play a game last night vs a Dark angel sm player. His army is pretty standard of what i see for SM players, DA or otherwise.
commander
5 termis
10 assault sqd
10 tact squad
10 man tact sqd both broken into cbt sqds
10 devs broken into cbt sqd
pred anhilator
vindicator
drop pod with dred multimelta
ven dread

I had a lucky first two turns, dread landed behind my chimera and only managed to stun one, otherwise his shooting was terrible. I took out the vindicator and his termies when the landed with a well time arrival of the valkyries and troops. His string of mab luck continued when his asslt troops deepstirked onto a ruin causing them to all be lost. but there his luck changed. I took the fight to him at theat point all reserves had come in i pressed him from two sides and then his devastors woke up. In one turn both vendettas and 1 valkyrie went crashing down. Fortunatly i had deployed both squads, except for my co cmd squad which took 75% casulaties in the crash. The only point in my favor was I killed a cbt squad and the crop pod dread. THe next turn continuned for my misfortune. My dazed Co cmd was slaughtered to the man and only other troops on his side of the table were gunned down. I did mange to blow off all the wpn except a hvy bolter off the pred and kill the last devastor. At this point we were at the end of trun 5 and neither one of us had anthing to really press the assault I still had a whole platoon from the chimeras, and two valkyries. He had the damaged pred, the ven dread, a 2x cbt sqd + a 10 man tact left, the chapter master. So we called it a draw.

bigrob281
01-16-2010, 01:14 PM
and your list was?????????????????????