PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Iybraesil Eldar - Mech/Fast

Aristocrap
12-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Being rather bored and up to no good at school, I decided to put together a 2000 point list to expand on my previous 1000 and 1500 lists. I think I'm painting my army up as Craftworld Iybraesil, so going with their matriarch fluff I included a Howling Banshee squad instead of Striking Scorpions, which I had put in my other lists. I Hope it looks alright; What do you think for competitive play?

HQ:
Farseer - 148
Runes of Warding, Spirit Stones, Doom, Fortune, Singing Spear

Autarch - 140
Jetbike, Mandiblasters, Laser Lance, Fusion Gun

Elites:
6 Fire Dragons - 96
Wave Serpent - 110
TL Shuricannon, Spirit Stones

10 Howling Banshees - 187
Exarch w/ Executioner, War Shout
Wave Serpent - 110
TL Shuricannon, Spirit Stones

Troops:
10 Dire Avengers - 152
Exarch w/ 2 Shuricats, Bladestorm
Wave Serpent - 145
TL BL, Spirit Stones

10 Dire Avengers - 152
Exarch w/ 2 Shuricats, Bladestorm
Wave Serpent - 145
TL BL, Spirit Stones

6 Guardian Jetbikes - 205
2 Shuricannons, Warlock w/ Embolden, Singing Spear

Heavy Support:
War Walker Squadron - 180
3 War Walkers, 6 Scatter Lasers

Fire Prism - 115

Fire Prism - 115

Total: 1997

davel
12-12-2009, 05:11 AM
does the far seer need the spear? if he is placed with the banshee the blade is better in assult/ runninghe will find himself doing.

though your choice of psycic powers is sound. doom ,guide , blade storm combo is worth a look. guide will work well with walkers.

if your autrch leads your bike then embolden could be swapped for enhance, conceal or destructor due to his high leadership. be warned his weapon is excellent against marines on charge. however most marines do not run so unless you pick on small squads expect your banshees to have to rescue them.

dragons are often run with exarchs with flammer and wound reroll ability to make them more flexable.

fire prisms could do with holofields and spirit stone are usefull as the prisms can be used to quickly contest objectives as long as they can move.

dave l

Chumbalaya
12-12-2009, 10:10 AM
I'd lose the autarch and find a way to include more Fire Dragons. 2 units of FDs in Serps and 2 units of DA in Falcons work nicely.