PDA

View Full Version : Deep striking death guard - A punch below the belt!

Polaris
12-10-2009, 09:41 PM
The idea is to turbo boost the bikes as close to the enemy as possible and drop the demon princes and obliterators off in cover/good positions. Let me know what you think!

HQ

Demon Prince-
Mark of nurgle
Warp Time
Wings

Demon Prince-
Mark of nurgle
Warp Time
Wings

Troops

Plague Marines x 7
x 2 Melta
Champ with p fist
Rhino

Plague Marines x 7
x 2 Melta
Champ with p fist
Rhino

Plague Marines x 7
x 2 Melta
Champ with p fist
Rhino

Fast Attack

Biker x 3
Melta
Melta
Icon

Biker x 3
Melta
Melta
Icon

Biker x 3
Melta
Melta
Icon

Heavy Support

obliterator x 2

obliterator x 2

obliterator x 2

1955 points

Unholy_Martyr
12-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Although I have never played Chaos, I have faced them enough times to say that this build could be ruthless. The only concern that I could voice is the lack of on board firepower. Basically, banking so heavily on deep strikes seems a bit risky. Possibly adding a Defiler or Predator could remedy this, but then again, try it out first and see if that really is a problem.

archimbald
12-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Although I have never played Chaos, I have faced them enough times to say that this build could be ruthless. The only concern that I could voice is the lack of on board firepower. Basically, banking so heavily on deep strikes seems a bit risky. Possibly adding a Defiler or Predator could remedy this, but then again, try it out first and see if that really is a problem.

agree with unholy martyr potentiall devios but alll it really takes is a nid army or a few lasguns/lge and its toast.

be worth a try

maybe add tyhpus

RocketRollRebel
12-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Its a cool idea and I like to see a new take on a death guard list. It seems to have some hurting potential but my fear is it could be a win big or lose big army. Give it a shot tho man!

Herald of Nurgle
12-11-2009, 06:15 PM
I find your lack of theme disturbing. Other than that, spread the plague brothuh.