PDA

View Full Version : Desolation of smaug

Bibbums
12-27-2013, 07:06 AM
Which of the new characters/units are effective? which are worth getting?

Mr Mystery
12-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Helps to know which forces you field :)

Bibbums
12-27-2013, 11:52 AM
I have bits from all over the shop> I was just wondering before I buy specific characters, whose cos effective, who are the tactically awesome characters /units that can supplement LOTR armies. I may start anew from the hobbit, or ally a few with LOTR. I haven't seen the stats, but it'd be nice for some advice with regards to the new minitures-who to avoid, who's good. I think Tauriel is awesome in the film, but I dont want to splash 15 for a useless character. Does that help Mr Mystery? Others please comment!

Bibbums
12-28-2013, 04:04 AM
have bits from all over the shop> I was just wondering before I buy specific characters, whose cos effective, who are the tactically awesome characters /units that can supplement LOTR armies. I may start anew from the hobbit, or ally a few with LOTR. I haven't seen the stats, but it'd be nice for some advice with regards to the new minitures-who to avoid, who's good. I think Tauriel is awesome in the film, but I dont want to splash 15 for a useless character.

Bibbums
01-04-2014, 04:52 AM
Think the new releases are cool. bard looks nice, as does gandalf. The laketown warriors are nice, but not collectable. How good is bard in a game?