PDA

View Full Version : Rebel list. feed back welcome.

spaceman91
12-30-2013, 05:03 AM
This is my first try at a list for X wing so feel free to tell me I'm being an idiot.

Wedge 29pts ( X wing )

Red Sqd 23pts ( X wing )

Red Sqd 23pts ( X wing )

Dagger Sqd 24pts ( B wing )

Still not sure how to spend the last point but I think this list I OK to deal with most things.

Feel free to move this if it's meant to be somewhere else.

spaceman91
12-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Just finished an imperial list aswell so here we go ( as before feedback most welcome ).

Darth Vader + cluster missiles 33pts

Dark curse 16pts

Backstabber 16pts

Black sqd pilot 14pts

Saber squadron pilot 21pts

nurglez
12-31-2013, 09:30 AM
if you lower the pilots on the 2 x and b to the cheapest ones, you can put ptl and r2d2 on wedge :D

spaceman91
12-31-2013, 10:11 AM
if you lower the pilots on the 2 x and b to the cheapest ones, you can put ptl and r2d2 on wedge :D

Does that not make them a bit naff?

nurglez
01-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Well it makes wedge much better, and just means that the others are ps2 instead of ps4. If you fight a tie swarm that is majority ps1 with howl who is ps8 it makes no difference, for example.

And it was just a suggestion. Ps is very dependent on who you fight, and what you expect to fight, as well as what you want from your list. I'd suggest testing out both lists of course :D

spaceman91
01-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Well it makes wedge much better, and just means that the others are ps2 instead of ps4. If you fight a tie swarm that is majority ps1 with howl who is ps8 it makes no difference, for example.

And it was just a suggestion. Ps is very dependent on who you fight, and what you expect to fight, as well as what you want from your list. I'd suggest testing out both lists of course :D

Now you say that it makes sense. I'll give it a try.

nurglez
01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
ultimately, All PS does is change the order of things. it really does depend on how you play, who you play and what pilots you want to use.

moving before the enemy means you can block them, messing up their plans and making them lose actions, but you have to predict where they are going. If you go after them its the opposite.

High PS really takes advantage of boosting or barrel rolling, as you can use this after the majority of enemy ships have moved to take yourself out of the enemies fire arcs, or to bring yourself into range one of an enemy who can't shoot you.