PDA

View Full Version : Adventure idea I had last night

gwensdad
12-30-2013, 10:24 AM
I actually woke up in the middle of the night with this one, wasn't sure if I was dreaming it or what.

Originally thought as a Deathwatch game, but could be used with other systems.

An inquisitor orders the group to come with her to act as "extra security" for a project that is "need to know". The team goes with the Inquisitor, retinue, and several laborers to an island where the work teams put on enviro suits and go into the water. The "need to know" is that there is a crashed Eldar ship that awhile ago had engaged a hive ship and somehow crashed in the ocean. Unknown to anyone the ship still has onboard sleeping wraithguard and a Lictor that had boarded the ship (and probably why all the crew is dead and the ship crashed).

Hooks for the systems:
Dark Heresy: Players are the inquisitors retinue. Or on loan from their master.
Rouge Trader: Players had to take everyone there and are offering some ground support. Maybe dealing with any other Eldar that show up after things are disturbed.
Deathwatch: The original idea-like inquisitors don't always order kill teams to do odd stuff.
Black Crusade: The players show up to steal the soulstones of the Eldar-not knowing the Inquisition is there or what's on the ship.
Only War: Almost the same as Deathwatch.

So what do people think? Workable as a one-off?

Nabterayl
01-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Seems workable to me, yeah.

daboarder
01-04-2014, 06:08 PM
is this alien vs predator?

hahaha nah sounds great