PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Across the US

RedScorpionsGirl
08-02-2009, 12:35 PM
I am RedScorpionsGirl (Redscorpiongirl for one of the articles I've written..lol) and I have had the priviledge of being able to be a guest writer from time to time on BOLS. I am currently trying to visit as many GW/Independent stores as possible as we drive from coast to coast in a big rig (goals, goals..lol) as well as working on my photography as well. I've got a site if you're interested, www.thefrozenmomentstudio.com , which has some pics from an apocalypse game from last year, and the Los Angeles Game Day 2008 as well.
I've started accepting some commission painting and hope to have some pics up soon of my progress.

Red Scorpions Rock! lol

----------------------------------------------

The uniforms of the Imperial Guard are camouflaged in order to protect their wearers by hiding them from sight.

The principle is that what the enemy cannot see he cannot kill. This is not the way of the Adeptus Astartes. A Space Marine’s armour is bright with heraldry that proclaims his devotion to his Chapter and the beloved Emperor of Mankind. Our principle is that what the enemy can see, he will soon learn to fear…

+++ Chaplain Aston, 10th Company, Fire Hawks Chapter +++
----------------------------------------------
Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

+++ Commander Carab Culln, Red Scorpions +++

TheKingElessar
08-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi. That's a really cool thing you're doing, travelling to LGSes. How can you afford it?

Aims
08-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the Lounge! That sounds like a really interesting thing to be doing. I'll look forward to seeing the pics you put up!

CrusherJoe
08-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Hi. That's a really cool thing you're doing, travelling to LGSes. How can you afford it?

I think she mentioned something about a "big rig" which I'm guessing means she's a trucker or she's riding cross country with one.

Very creative way to add a little interesting side trip feature to what can (I'm sure) become a very long and tedious drive to what feels like nowhere.

Agramar
08-03-2009, 04:23 AM
welcome!:D