PDA

View Full Version : Leman russ walker WIP

archimbald
01-06-2014, 01:21 PM
hi all, i have recently started work on a LR walker to see how viable it would be to make a platoon or two of them, the body, as shown below, is a folded top hull of the LR, boxed in with plasticard, with the legs from a dust tactics SSU KV-3 Walker, however, im not quite sure that they fit, the legs themselves are in a crouching position, pics below give a guide to it.

ideas as well as opinions would be much appreciated

Charistoph
01-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Looks good, but it makes me want to say, "Gear Krieg". But that's really hard to avoid. Sides are bland at the moment. You may want to look in to getting the side panels for the Sponsons and around it to make up the sides instead of plasticard.

archimbald
01-06-2014, 02:28 PM
aye, its in very early stages currently. With sponsons, a hull weapon and the FW demolisher turret to give it a blocky head

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Guard/Imperial_Guard_Tanks/MODIFIED-RYZA-PATTERN-LEMAN-RUSS-DEMOLISHER-TURRET.html

other than that, i did see them briefly looking for leg systems, with plans for this to be partially replicated as a vanquisher