PDA

View Full Version : MaidenManiac makes his entrance

MaidenManiac
08-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Well one gotta have an account here right?;)
Im a 30 years old Swedish gamer that mainly plays 40k and Fantasy, but is also a metalhead and likes to go to the gym. Ive been in the hobby from late RT-era, have done a few years as a keytimer at GW GBG and own almost too many models, defo too many unpainted ones:p
I mainly hang out on Heresy-Online, but will probably look in here quite regularly too. BOLS is awsome for keeping track on the news of the hobbyworld;)

Catch ya'll around:D

Aims
08-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the Lounge.

Agramar
08-02-2009, 03:18 PM
hi!!
welcome abroad!!!;)

"6-6-6 the number of the beast...":D

MaidenManiac
08-03-2009, 03:13 AM
..."6-6-6 the number of the beast...":D

You bet! Up the Irons!:D
Thanks alot folks!

CrusherJoe
08-03-2009, 04:15 AM
Bwahaha! Took me a second to catch the Iron Maiden reference (ok, so maybe I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes) but man I love me some Maiden. One of the best bands of all time, definitely.

Welcome to the Lounge.

Oh hey, what's your favorite Maiden CD (or "album" as we used to call them... ;))

MaidenManiac
08-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Bwahaha! Took me a second to catch the Iron Maiden reference (ok, so maybe I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes) but man I love me some Maiden. One of the best bands of all time, definitely.

Welcome to the Lounge.

Oh hey, what's your favorite Maiden CD (or "album" as we used to call them... ;))

Thanks alot man!
Picking one album is a bit tricky, Piece of Mind is a strong candidate and so is Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and Somewhere in Time...choices choices...:confused:
Id probably go for Piece of Mind but honestly most of their older albums are aces all of them;)

One thing is for sure - there aint no band that beats them as a liveband. No band comes up to their level when they are on their best:D