PDA

View Full Version : Getting a game.

spaceman91
01-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Hi everybody.......

I am having a bit of trouble getting games at the minute. So without sounding weird does anyone live in the Reading area that would be up for a game or two? Out of safety I would say that it would be best to meet at Eclectic games so anyone fancy a go and if enough people say so I might be able to get a mini tournament going.

P.S I hope this is ok to post here.

Daredevil
01-17-2014, 10:23 AM
I'm not sure what you want a game of...

I can thoroughly recommend SpikyClub togo meet some folks. I went to a tournament there last year and everyone was super nice. It's near where they hold the festival but google will give better directions than I. Have fun!

spaceman91
01-17-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure what you want a game of...

I can thoroughly recommend SpikyClub togo meet some folks. I went to a tournament there last year and everyone was super nice. It's near where they hold the festival but google will give better directions than I. Have fun!

X-wing for the game. I have been to spikey a few times it is good but most of the people play Warhammer. I have a few friends that I play with most of the time but they have been super busy recently.

pgarfunkle
01-17-2014, 02:32 PM
If you don't mind travelling to Basingstoke the Sad Muppets meet in the town centre on a Tuesday evening and there are some X-Wing players there.

spaceman91
01-17-2014, 05:56 PM
If you don't mind travelling to Basingstoke the Sad Muppets meet in the town centre on a Tuesday evening and there are some X-Wing players there.

Wish I could. I know a few people in Basingstoke. Travel isn't easy for me.