PDA

View Full Version : BioSyndrome: A Table Top Survival Horror Wargame KS

oddeye
02-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Fellow Wargamers,

I have launched a KS for my free downloadable table top zombie wargame BioSyndrome!

The rulebook contains three different games:
1. Modern War game,
2. fantasy War game
3. RPG Pen and Paper version.

You can find more information and the download link to the current version on the kickstarter page below.

BioSyndrome official Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1792322775/bio-syndrome-a-survival-horror-table-top-war-game?ref=live)

I am open to ideas, suggestions and constructive criticism. Thank you for reading and happy wargaming!

oddeye
02-05-2014, 06:12 PM
New updates! BioSyndrome has reached it's initial funding amount! Thanks for the support!

A large update has been posted on the KS page regarding a large rule book update and artwork.

I will be issuing a vote at the end of my KS regarding the weapon system. As it stands now, the weapon system is a specific named one (AK47, M16, Desert Eagle, Glock ect). It has been suggested before that we move to a generic system (Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Revolver, Pistol ect). Both systems have pros and cons. The generic system tightens the rule set and makes army upgrades and custom armies easier streamlining the game. Whereas the specific weapons add flavor and more options. What do you think? Let me know, thanks!

oddeye
02-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Lots of juicy updates!

I've been redesigning the rule book few preview shots are below. More can be found on the Kickstarter updates 4 and 5.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

oddeye
03-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Tons of updates! Two new miniature stretch goals have been added along with additional backer rewards!

some preview renders of "patient zero" miniature!

Come stop by the kickstarter page for more details!

Happy wargaming!

Felmid
03-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Lots of juicy updates!

I've been redesigning the rule book few preview shots are below. More can be found on the Kickstarter updates 4 and 5.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

Everything is looking great. I am looking forward to the project reaching some of the stretch goals.

oddeye
03-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Everything is looking great. I am looking forward to the project reaching some of the stretch goals.

Thanks, glad you are liking the project! We actually just reached the first stretch goal unlocking the digital print and play cards! If we can reach the next stretch goal of 2400 for the patient zero miniature i can print out 1-5 cards of your choice and send them along with the mini. (will post more details in the next update.

in the mean time here are some of the cards. open to comments! let me know what you think!

oddeye
03-14-2014, 11:22 AM
first digital card pack is available! If you print out the test page and do not get a good turn out, wait for my demo video for some explanation on additional printing options and techniques.

Link is on update #11
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1792322775/bio-syndrome-a-survival-horror-table-top-war-game/posts/776933

Obviously these are not all the cards. With the stretch goal unlocked, Jericho will begin work on the tons of missing weapons and armor when the kickstarter is finished.

Hope you enjoy!